What about sandwiches?

Joined Mar 2003
33 Posts | 0+
No one has mentioned what kind of sandwich goes with a good beer.

Here is my favorite. :p

sandwich.jpg

Mars - I had one of them in Mexico. It was a little too dry. Maybe it was all the feathers :lol:

You have to apply condiments to the feathers to wet them down and eliminate the dryness. :D

With a nice cold American Beer Like Coors ( NO NOT THE LIGHT STUFF, The Banquite Beer in the Gold can ) Then I want a Nathans hot dog, brown mustard , sweet relish & a little chopped onion, But if it is a REAL Beer , something From Germany Or Belgium, then I want some thing Hearty like A Ruben sandwich , or a big deep fryed Fish sandwich, if it is a stout then we can have a Roast beef with horseraddish dressing, so depending on the Beer , you can have almost any sandwich you want, hey with some of the fruit flavored trappist beers, a PB&J would be just right ! Enjoy, Vince

If anyone around here knows about food, it's Vince. They don't call him The Culinary King of Western Pennsylvania for nothing!!!

It is good to be the king, my wife is always calling me, ( in her best Rodney Dangerfield voice, ) here king, here king ! , hahaha, Enjoy, Vince