what about the late night?

Joined Apr 2005
182 Posts | 0+
Southern IL
im always on here from around 10 to 5 (central time)
where are you guys?
probably sleepin...
we need some more night owls in here...
someone to respond to my drunken ramblings...
let me add at this point that i love it here, all you folks are great, and i check every morning to see it someone has responded to my misguided posts....

small footnote... everyone should listen to nile...brutal egyptian influenced death metal/ grindcore...

well, i think that about does it... stay up late all y'all...
later

i checked the forum around 4:30 last night when i got home. It was a long night, im going to go lay on the couch for a while.

I used to be up all night, and when I had a lot of down time at work I'd be posting all through the wee hours. Things have changed a bit, but I'm still around during most of the wee hours. I just don't post much, but I'm always watching the forums.

Likewise, I check out the forums at some really odd hours. I just regestered and posted in the "new members" thread so I'm just getting used to navigating around this place. When you see the mis-spellings you'll know I've been in the vodka again.

i was heavy on the vodka last night, we did a tasting at the club then i went out. since the bars don't close here i didn't decide to come home until 4:30am. It is 9pm and i still feel terrible. Had a little Too much fun last night.

I'm normally on all day long, so at night, I take it easy....go out to dinner, watch a flick, smoke a stick.....
Then in the morning....back at it strong again!!

I can be found posting here about anytime, day or night. I gave up on regular hours shortly after graduating from high school some 30 years ago. I figure sleep is over rated anyway. Only problem is, there is not much action here so waiting for someone to answer a post is kind of like standing out in the pasture watching grass grow. Trust me, I've spent a lot of time watching grass grow, it just is not real productive.

always up

Hey - I'm new to the forum but not to staying up all night. I am a writer and never get going until about 10 pm so I look forward to reading some of your rants...It's midnight eastern time now and I am one my first Oliva Maduro and fourth Anchor Steam, let the madness begin...

Alaways nice to see another writer around....\

Do you have a rants or writings on Cigars???

You should PM me some, maybe we can work something out....?

i try not to

rant on cigars, being that I hold the smoking experience in such high regard. But I guess that all rants do not have to be negative, right? So I will work on the cigar rants, I have thoughts on anything and everything and will try to fire up my brain tonight, see you all then...