What are you smoking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh. Its an English with a binch of cavendish in it. It opened a few months ago, but the tin itself is from '05 I believe. Quite mild but not a bad smoke. Not even sure it is around anymore.

Had a pipe with black cavendish yesterday afternoon- not enough daylight left for another cigar.

I'm thinking about a trip outside tonight to see the meteor showers and it may just be cold enough to settle for a pipe of Black Cavendish.

Reactions: 1 users
Smoking some McConnells Scottish Cake in my Chelsea billiard. This is a nice VaPer if you are gentle with it. Fruity with a bit of zest through the nose!

Smoked about 5 sticks y'day but I really can't remember which ones. No, I didn't get drunk watching the game, only had A Scotch. I do recall the Inch but nothing else. It was ok. Smoking an AKA Solace (the orange label) right now. Kind of light and easy for now.

I have no clue yet going to try a new one today once again ;) do i want to go big baller or more on the cheapskate side hummmm

So this is what I came home with

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362163840749.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362163840749.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 7
Tap- you wandered into the pipe and tobacco section (unless you wanna rip them beauties up and tamp 'em in a pipe).

Sutliff Black Swan tin (black cavendish) has been sitting on a shelf in the garage for a week, so I finally put some in a pipe and tried it. Very smooth and a pleasant taste and aroma. Having smoked many brands of black cav, I would have to say it was good, but if memory serves me well, E A Carey's had a better aroma and a bit more taste. The Black Swan was a tad drier and kept lit better though.

More GL Pease Jackknife Plug in a Tsuge Kaga bent brandy.

This baccy is like good barbecue in my briar. Slightly sweet, bold, and a little spicy.

Status
Not open for further replies.