What are you smoking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first cigar in almost 3 months!!!!

I decided that it had to be a great one so I had a 2011 Montecristo Edmundo. It absolutely did not disappoint!!!! Looking forward to my next cigar - hope it is as good as this one was.

Smoking is really bad for health. It can effect your lungs, lever, heart and breathing an may cause heart attack, lung cancer and lever caner. Avoid smoking if you want to live for more years.

Last edited:
So why don't you make a cup of tea and take a hike to another site.

Smoking is really bad for health. It can effect your lungs, lever, heart and breathing an may cause heart attack, lung cancer and lever caner. Avoid smoking if you want to live for more years.

Reactions: 1 users
I just realized that I posted a cigar smoke in a pipe forum :confused:

I did smoke my pipe tonight. I have this tobacco called All Day Long that's pretty tasty. I've only been smoking the pipe off and on since June so I'm fairly new to it. WAY different than cigars!¡! Still enjoyable regardless of the effects :lol:

Since I smoke both too, a worse case scenario is when you grab the cigar in your mouth like you would grab the pipe. Haven't done that in a long time tho as my pipe smoking is now rather infrequent.

I just realized that I posted a cigar smoke in a pipe forum :confused:

I did smoke my pipe tonight. I have this tobacco called All Day Long that's pretty tasty. I've only been smoking the pipe off and on since June so I'm fairly new to it. WAY different than cigars!¡! Still enjoyable regardless of the effects :lol:

It is quite different, but just as enjoyable IMO. :thumbsup:

Hello gents!

Haven't shown my face around here for quite some time. Apologies, but I'm a mod at a pipe forum.

Tonight it is GL Pease Jackknife Plug in a Comoy's MG full bent Dublin.

Has anyone tried perique tobacco? I had a chance to get some at a shop in Austin called Heroes and Legacy but I passed on it for some English blend that I can't recall the name of.

Try cohiba white from cohiba cigarettes
"Developed from Cohiba original, it is its smoothest version, with an exclusive and delicate flavour with 70% virginia and 30% black.
It is in this same spirit that Cohiba brings you a new brand- Cohiba White. Delicate, subtle and distinctively Cuban, these ultra-mellow cigarettes are the smoothest of the Cohiba range and offer a lighter option for those who enjoy the exclusive taste of the best tobacco in the world.It is the touch of perfection that every smoker needs. With its slight smoke puff, it gives a pleasureful sensation that one gets only from the best tobacco in the world.
100% CUBAN TOBACCO 70% VIRGINIA, 30% BLACK"

I hope this will be helpful to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.