What cigar is similar to 5Vegas A?

Joined Feb 2006
628 Posts | 0+
Rock Hill, SC
These are one of my current favorites, but are not available in my local B&M. What out these is similar? I have heard the CAO Black and the Partagas Black are very similar.

i didnt think the CAO black VR was all that simaler to the series A but i did think the partagas black was.

The partagas may have even been better. it is a bit more pricy though.

I love the fact that Alex is involved on this board...

Hatchetman said:
I love the fact that Alex is involved on this board...

agreed. i may be reaching on this analagy but...

hes like the cigar pope. Hes Infallible. I mean, yeah, all the people here know stuff. But when that hard question that no one knows comes up, there is alex. He's the one that will know that Costa Rica has some element to it that makes the tabacco a bit different. Hes the one that knows all of the rollers a gurkha by name, hes the one that knows what other cigars are in Rockey Patel's personal humidor.

ok so maybe i made most (maybe all ) of that up, but he does know a lot, and we are lucky to have him around.

I'd also say Partagas Black Label, although I think the 5 Vegas' Costa Rican wrapper has more flavor than the Medio Tiempo wrapper of the PBL. Just my thought.

The man is a champion pallette tosser - he's too shy to brag about it.

Kelvin,

I have not seed CC on the boards for a while. I miss you guys. How is everyone? When is the next world searies of Pallette tossing getting started?