What did you drink today?

The Glenlivet 21. Went very nice with a padilla miami.

Last night; Bottle of '02 Kendal Jackson Cab Sav. Great wine for 13 bucks. Full body and good solid fruit. This is my go to label. If I cannot find something I like or cannot make up my mind; I usually go with a KJ product.

And I finally got around to trying Red Breast Irish whiskey. Good stuff, but not good enough for me to spend twice the cost of Jameson's on.

brennivin said:
And I finally got around to trying Red Breast Irish whiskey. Good stuff, but not good enough for me to spend twice the cost of Jameson's on.
Agreed - very good, but not worth the price. Jamesons - not worth the price to me either. After drinking Red Breast, I can't switch back to Jamesons.

May have to try a new scotch this week. We'll see what the state store has at a decent price.

Enjoying my first meade tonight. Fantastic! Redstone Meadery out of Boulder, CO. I did not expect the smoothness. Sunshine Nectar.

Rockin' the Highball (whiskey & ginger ale) tonight. Nice, simple, refreshing, and full of boozey goodness. We do love a good cocktail in this house.

Q: How many posts in a row, with no other posts inbetween, does one have to make before they realise they're the big drunk on the forum?

A:

Tonight I'm have a Voyconut ... a drink I may have just made up, that's half Voyant (chai cream liquer) and half Coconut rum.

brennivin said:
Q: How many posts in a row, with no other posts inbetween, does one have to make before they realise they're the big drunk on the forum?

A:

Tonight I'm have a Voyconut ... a drink I may have just made up, that's half Voyant (chai cream liquer) and half Coconut rum.

ha!
you arent a drunk. I just drink the same thing a lot. if i posted the same thing almost every day it wouldnt be interesting.

for the record though, last night was Sam Adams Black Lager. good stuff.

kuzi16 said:
you arent a drunk. I just drink the same thing a lot. if i posted the same thing almost every day it wouldnt be interesting.

Fair enough. I do tend to mix things up a bit. Beer one day, Old Fashioneds the next, pear martinis the next ... I'm very much a mood drinker. Which I guess explains the bookcase-cum-liquor cabinet. :D

brennivin said:

A:

That sounds good