What has happened to cigar.com radio

Joined Aug 2006
285 Posts | 0+
Roseville, CA
It used to be once a week on Fridays, then once every other week, now what, once every month?

miss hearing Tim and Donny rapping abuot cigars!

STP,

I apologize for the lack of new podcasts, I promise they will resume in full force shortly. Due to the holidays, we are experiencing a huge surge in phone calls, emails, etc.. As much as we wanted to get a show up these past couple of days, we simply haven't had the time.

We can't thank you enough for the support and emails you guys send in to us, it's always great to get your comments and ideas!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments.

We wish you all Happy Holidays and a prosperous New Year!

That's great news. The show is one of the reasons I am in the cigar of the month club and buying other sticks on the site - I trust them. Tim & Donny really know their stuff, have great interviews and are pretty funny. I asked Tim about having a call in feature. That would be great. Look forward to the next show !!

:D

The show is very enjoyable. I like going out to the garage when it's cold, lighting up a cigar, and listening to the podcast. It's like a herf.

Hi Chris,

I'm a new guy on the board and have been trying to figure out what a "herf" is. Can you help out on this. I enjoy your posts. Thanks.

:?:

Flagman, A herf is just a get together of people to smoke. You will also hear them called a sitdown

Thanks for the answer. I figured out why I did not know what a "herf" is. It has been outlawed here in the great workers paradise of CT. They made me a lawbreaker if I wanted to have a cigar and a beer in a bar. Now I hear they will soon prohibit smoking in private clubs as well. How could I know what a herf was. Thanks

The show is great and I can't wait for the next installment after the holidays settle down.

It's like listening to Mike and Mike on ESPN...except with cigars.

I think I can speak for a lot of forum members when I say we really like the radio show and our opportunities to speak with Tim and Donny. We know you guys are really busy, and we look forward to future shows. Keep up the good work, guys, on and off the radio show.

flagman said:
Hi Chris,

I'm a new guy on the board and have been trying to figure out what a "herf" is. Can you help out on this. I enjoy your posts. Thanks.

:?:

Here in Ohio, you can't smoke in public anymore either. But, as long as I have my garage, I can still enjoy a nice cigar in peace, and always talk to my friends on the forum.