What Havana did you smoke today?

Today I smoked an HdM Regalos and was pleasantly surprised. This cigar started a bit harsh but smoothed out to coffee and cream flavors with a hint of fruit on the finish. This cigar should age well.

I can't say I was impresed with this either, but I could see that in a few years it could be a really good cigar

Not sure how long I have had it but it has been at least 9 months. Just a below average cigar, I honestly did not even see potential in it. In a few years I will hit Chris G. up for an aged one :D

I had a Siglo II the other night with some good coffee. It was ok, really didn't impress me but did have a nice woody flavor with a bit of leather. I think I expected a little more, it wasn't bad at all, just looking for a little more. Oh well good coffee and conversation helped.

I had a Monticirsto 2 Friday. It was good, but not as good as the number 2 I had aging in my box for about 2 years.

cmontgomery said:
Not sure how long I have had it but it has been at least 9 months. Just a below average cigar, I honestly did not even see potential in it. In a few years I will hit Chris G. up for an aged one :D

I may be able to scrounge one up for you.

Today I smoked 2 05 HDM Epicure No. 2's....damn tasty cigar when sitting in the singles drawer.

Ok guys; age for a cohiba is probalby not 6 months to a year but more like 5 to 10 years depending on the stick.

Had a rare 2 cigar day, started with a Por Larange, then smoked a PSP2, both very good smokes.

I smoked an 07' R&J cazadores.
I picked this stick from the last box pass b/c of how beautiful it was. I never expected something with such a small ring gauge could pack such a punch. Great leather tastes with subtle hints of spice. Great burn and construction as well.
I will have more to eat and less to drink next time i light one of these up.

B128thopen said:
I smoked an 07' R&J cazadores.I will have more to eat and less to drink next time i light one of these up.

HillBilly, let an older brother offer you some advice: Drink more and eat more! There you go. You are now a wiser mook. :mrgreen:

Today after Thanksgiving dinner, i smoked a Punch Royal Selection #12.

DL

Connor, the first half burnrd a little uneven but tasted excellent. The last half was still okay but somewhat harsh. The ash is dark gray but firm. I don't think they will get any better IMHO.

DL

I smoked my first PSP2 today. I can now say i know what the fuss is about! Great stick!

Smoked a VR Classico and a PLP with some KC. Nice afternoon free of children.

Just finished a PSD4, my first thanks to CC. I really enjoyed it and since he asked I will post a short review soon. Connor have you had this one? If so, how does it compare to the PSD2?