WHAT IS THE WORTH OF YOUR CIGARS IN YOUR HUMIDOR

Well, guess what? I dropped an email to the vendor of the Gurkhas, and they're taking them back. Said they have had many complaints on them. They were unsmokable - the paper-thin wrapper would come off and stick to you, the cigar would split as soon as you lit it and it would generally unwrap. My favorite right now is Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Petit Bellicoso Maduro. These are the ones that arrived a little over-humidified but are coming in nicely. I'll probably get some more of these with the refund. I guess I just need to break down and get a big humidor with active humidification and quit fighting the multiple small boxes.

My cigars have no monetary value. The minute they hit my humidor they lose all value because they are going to be smoked or gifted.

You could say that my humidor is almost like Death Row for cigars.

Cloudy said:
My cigars have no monetary value. The minute they hit my humidor they lose all value because they are going to be smoked or gifted.

You could say that my humidor is almost like Death Row for cigars.

Well put. I don't think we have an cigar collectors here do we?

I collect some rare Opus... but I will eventually smoke them all

cigarsmoka said:
I collect some rare Opus... but I will eventually smoke them all

One time some one asked me what was in my humidor, I said, some Padron 64's , a few Opus & my brothers Fingerprints, Now I some all the opus when I can , just so in case I get hit in the @$$ with bus he will not get my opus ! hahahaha

I used to keep a spreadsheet with an inventory of the smokes that I had. It was a real shocker to see how much I've spent on cigars. :shock: Needless to say, I stopped.

Unknown

Due to the cost here in Oz, anything I post would be meaningless. However, I have a box each of the Punch Rare Corojo El Doble 2005 and 2006, A few different Gurkhas, lots of different Cigar.Com brands, w boxes of Sol Cubanos, a box of Peterson Churchills (seriously, try them!!) plus I am ordering more today :)

As my wife says "That is a lot of money you are going to smoke!".

$11.00 to the penny. Exactly $11.00 not counting the Backwoods that Kev sent me.

I would estimate that I have several thousand dollars invested in cigars and accessories.

DL