What should I expect when smoking a white owl for the first time?

Joined Mar 2013
1 Posts | 0+
Ohio
I'm smoking for the first time and it'll be a white owl grape cigarillo. What should I expect to happen? (There is no weed in it just tabacoo)

First time smoking? Expect a nicotine buzz. Don't inhale. Inhale and you can expect lung cancer.

Why a white owl? If you are serious about trying cigars, why don't you go to your local cigar shop and drop 5bux on a premium cigar? If its your first time, might as well be with a good cigar.

DL

Expectations should be low. The only time I smoked flavored gas station cigars was when I gave up cigarettes and tried to wean myself from nicotine. They were kinda crappy, so I went to a pipe and cigars. Fortunately you asked your question here as asking elsewhere would have gotten you some nasty responses. Like Dustin said, try a real cigar and like Big Frank said a while back, start with a light/natural wrapper mild cigar.

White Owl isn't exactly a quality cigarette. Since you're a newbie, I'd recommended finding what you like by choosing the exact blend you want. A super convenient way to do this is using an online site like http://www.customtobacco.com. You can totally customize your cigar and smoking experience to make it the best it can be.

Tell you what all the above comments are true. I would recommend starting with a flavored cigar like the drew estates acid line. They have different favors and will get you use to smoking. After that step up to a regular premium cigar that is mild-medium with a Connecticut wrapper which is lighter than most. Good luck!