What Smokes Did You Buy Today?

No sticks but two cavendish blends and a box of velvet pipe tobacco. Even if I end up not smoking a pipe I'll know what makes a nice air freshener :D :thumbsup: :D

Cappy, I don't know my friend, I have about 4 boxes of Gurkha's....I think I have enough for one man!!! :lol:

oh man, i can finally post in this thread!

so heres the deal. ive been sick as a dog the past few days (respritory infection) as you can well imagine, this didnt sit well with my cig smoking... i saw this as the perfect oppertunity to quit. (day 3, still no cigs -- keep your fingers crossed!)
so i got to thinkin... just to spice things up a bit, each week i dont smoke, ill get myself a little present. so today, just to get the ball rolling, i placed an order. its a sampling of cheaper bundle type stuff, because i am still poor, but ive heard good things, so i felt it time to give some of these a try

flor de olivia petit torpedo -3
cusano 18 robusto (goddamn these are good)
cusano mc torpedo - 2
cusano p1 - 2
cigar.com red label torpedo -2
cigar.com cuban label -2

i cant wait to get some new stuff to try, wont be long now

Past by a smoke shop down in civilization and picked up an Ashton Cabinet Belicoso - wanted the pyramid but they didn't have any.

Kelvin,
got the 18 from RazorKing you sent me. Many thanks. Will prolly smoke it next week.

Picked up a couple of camacho corojo torps and a few padron 2000s the other day. Going to the gun club tonite. Not sure yet what I'm smoking.

Ravyn - hope you enjoy it - had one yesterday on the links. Wish my game was as good as the smokes I had.

I picked up 2 Don Diego Playboy's
and a Montecristo White.
I look forward to having them this weekend with a buddy of mine who's leaving for Iraq.

DevilDog723 said:
I picked up 2 Don Diego Playboy's
and a Montecristo White.
I look forward to having them this weekend with a buddy of mine who's leaving for Iraq.

Tell your buddy I said good luck and happy hunting. I'll say a prayer for his safe return.

I will and thank you Ravyn.

It means a great deal to know that people still support us and what we do.

Cusano 18
Montecristo Platinum
Diploma
Cusano 1997 Corojo
Indian Tabac legened cameroon

Fuente Cuban Coronas...1 natural 2 maduros
Hoyo de Monterrey Dark Sumatra, a toro sized smoke
Padron 1926 #6

I also bought a cool Zippo-style pipe lighter. Butane fueled and it's a torch instead of the regular Zippo type with the wick. Pretty neat lighter. about 17 bucks after tax.

Not today but last weekend when I was home . . .

1 - Hoyo Excalibur No. 2
1 - CAO Gold Corona Gorda
1 - CAO Gold Robusto
1 - Punch Rothschild
1 - Partagas Black Robusto
2 - A. Fuente Curly Head
2 - CAO Mx2 Robusto
2 - El Rey Del Mundo Robusto

I guess Im covered until fall break.

Chris :D

I just purchased another box of Cusano 18, a box of (10) AVO Signature Belicoso, and a 5 pack of the Connecticut Yankee. Has anyone ever heard/tasted one of these rascals?

After spending all morning with my boy at the sports medicine clinic in rehab, I found a cigar shop with a great humidor. I'll be going back on payday. To bad it's on the other side of town.

Bought a Diploma and a Perdomo Reserve Cameroon Figurado.

Attachments

• 9-10-02.JPG
    9-10-02.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 3,558
I Just ordered my first Opus X. I hope it's worth the money. Should i let it sit in my humidor for a while before I smoke it?

Bought a CAO Brazilia Gol, a tin of Aroma de Cuba, and an few ounces of "Danbury Blend" pipe tobacco made by the local tobacconist.

Good weekend coming up!

I may try it this weekend Bobberrific.

I'm going back to the same shop sometime this weekend. They have some AF Anejo and Opus X and I'm going to pick up a couple.