Whatcha' Aging?

Joined Feb 2014
29 Posts | 3+
Upstate New York
Just wondering what everyone has resting in their humidor(s) that they're most looking forward to smoking/trying that you haven't had before. ;)

Cohiba Siglo VI, Ashton classic and VSG im aging. The Siglo's are about to hit 9 years
Nice! I don't think.....no, I KNOW I couldn't wait that long. I don't have the willpower to resist something that good for that length of time! Congrats!

My oldest cigar is a an El Rey Del Mundo that's going on 4 years old. I found his brother about 5 months ago with a coat of plume and smoked it---it was magnificent. Why one had plume and the remaining one doesn't - I have no idea.
Other than that one I have quite few cigars in the 2-3 year old range. Often when they are good shortly after delivery, they mostly get smoked, but the real good ones get put away for special occasions-but I seem to be running low on spoecial occasions. Among the never had one group is a Fuente Anejo, and Opus X, My Father, Ashton VSG, an Illusione, a few Tats and about 35 more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I have quite a few My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petit Robustos, as well as some My Father Robustos. Both are very good smokes, regardless of time in the humidor.
Like you, I'm aginig some MF's, Anejo's, OpusX's, and Tat's, as well as some Diamond Crown's, Reconquista's, Liberty's and a couple Habana Monte #2's. :thumbsup:

oh believe me... i had the cutter coming towards it and said no wait. wait. wait. wait. They will all be smoked this year though. cant wait =)