Who's up for a BOX PASS

jihiggs, geographic order sounds good. CastleCrest, I will definately take advantage of your 'impartial observer' offer as this is my first 'pass'. I can't wait to to select my puts and takes! Come on...somebody jump in here and round out the field. Even if you don't have a great collection, you can still play. You also don't necessarily have to take and put 5 if you don't have that many good trades.

to the top......ONE MORE???????

ONE MORE?????

ANY TAKERS?

i know there has to be someone who will join this so we can get started... people need to worry less about their collection, if you have no $30 cigars then just take what you can match up with... smoka has a wide selection in there and it will only get wider.

maybe some could put two lesser cigars to match up with one better cigar?

I'm not sure how I feel about that. :? How about if we don't have a taker by the end of the day today, or by 9 am tomorrow I send it out and we do it with justy the nine of us. If that's okay with everyone. :D

Fine with me. Once everyone sees this one going good, the next ones will have more steam.

Yeah, get it started!!!

Post a list of who's in!

I agree with sending the box around the country in some sort of "shortest distance" order.

Let's go! :D

Yeah, I'm ready to get started.
What ever order yall see fit is fine with me.

Okay, I misread we have ten! Here is the Order, and If I miss someone, PLease let me know ASAP!

1. The Colonel
2. bildo792
3. Tiny Tim
4. HiTide
5. dbrad4d
6. Macallan
7. Axegod75
8. Jhiggs
9. Freedomguns
10. Cigarsmoka

Colonel, I'll PM you with the tracking info when I send it out today.
I'm including a sheet with the Order and Addresses as well as a sheet for Takes and Puts.

wow i couldn't be happier than coming home from work to see its getting started

Box Is away...

I forgot to add a price list of Each stick...although it shouldn't be hard to figure out..Sorry, :cry: It's my first Pass too! :D

Please take into consideration some may be harder to find than others and that may (?) determine a value....lets use our best judgement, you can also PM me if uncertain...

Let's have some Fun!!

Seeing as I am new I didn't participate in this one. But just for future reference could somebody list some good box pass etiquette?

Lets post all of our Takes and Puts on the thread after you Take and Put...that way, we can keep up on what's going on...