WIN A BOX, CIGAR REVIEW CONTEST

Joined Aug 2004
2K Posts | 0+
Chicago Born/Raised. Hollywood CA Resident
Hello everyone. Okay, time for another contest and giveaway I think you will all have fun with, theres not a lot of room, so good luck getting in.

The prize for the contest is a Box of a new cigar coming out called Danli Reserve, made for us by Caribe. The winner of this contest gets a box of that cigar in what ever size he/she wants, and their written description for the cigar on our brands page at Cigar.com, so here's the contest...

For the first 10 people to respond to this post by saying "Addy PM'ed" will be sent a cigar to review and write a description on. After you review the cigar, e-mail your description to me at [email protected], then we will pick the best description and announce the winner, whose description will be used on our website and a box of the winners favorite size in the Danli Reserve will be sent. After I announce the winner I'll post all the descriptions, so please don't post what you write.
Have fun...

The MSRP of this cigar is about $4-5. It has a Habano wrapper, med-full body. Long filler, hand made, packed in boxes of 25, ect...
Also, this cigar won't be out for another 30 days or so, heres a peek at the band.

Attachments

• CigarBand.jpg
    CigarBand.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 965
Alright, that's 8. Only two more and we're on our way!

Alright, That's ten! Thanks everyone...

I am Still missing Addresses from:

Hitide
Jimmer
Jrinam
AxeGod75

I saw this thread earlier.
I'm just to new to cigar smoking to give a reasonable review. I'll wait a year or so till I have a clue about what I'm discussing. :)

Okay, that's it, no more....

bunchdouglas you are the last one.....

bunchdouglas
Hitide
Jrinam
AxeGod75,

Please send me your addresses so we can get these sticks out ASAP, thanks

Alright: Jrinam and AxeGod75 are the only two I'm missing, if you don't get them in to me by 4:30 Central time today, then they'll have to go out on Monday. I'll be waiting.... :D

Boy look what I miss when I take a week off from computerizing!

Season two of the Dukes of Hazzard doesn't watch it's self, you know? :(