Xikar Group buy

Wilson - got my lighter and multi-tool today!!! Thanks, man - they are great!! :thumbsup:

Just got my case, lighter, and multi-tool.

Thanks for putting this together Wilson.

Mine came in the mail on Friday - thanks for putting this together Wilson

got my lighter and punch today...thanks for puttin this together wilson!

While my shipment went to the wrong address I was able to find it and I'm using my new Case and Lighter today.

Thanks,

Lorne

its here!! its here!!!!

im like a little kid on X-mas.

D'OH!!! Im out of butane!!!

I GOT IT...

after reading Kuzi's post I checked the mail and lo and behold it was there. I already smoked an Artura Fuente Short Story thanks to Barchchris...

To be honest,

It was alittle disappointed. However that may be because I have let other ratings and reviews hype that cigar up. Part of it maybe that it hasn't rested long enough I just recently got my humidor stable.

However, it definitely wasn't a bad cigar and I will be giving it another try!

I will keep you posted as I try each one.

how fast did you smoke it? I love that guy but for me it really is a 45 min to an hour smoke. it may be little but does have to be babied a little

yes that could be the problem. I smoked it in under 30 mins. I was alittle rushed. I will take the next one much slower.

Did everyone here get what they ordered. ANy issues problems please let me know. Thanks again guys for a great GB.

My lighter and multi-tool are excellent! I would be up for more buys soon. :thumbsup:

I had to make sure Kelvin didn't abscond with my Envoy case at Ashes, lol