Xikar Group buy

Joined Jun 2006
17 Posts | 0+
Please PM with Item and color and Alternate color and I will PM you a price quote.

Does anybody know what the difference is between the "multi tool" and the "fishing multi tool"? The description says the "fishing" one has a nail knot tool, but they look identical to me in the pictures.

I was unable to procure the "fishing tool" for a friend of mine a few months back. Not sure if they have it but will try. They are a bit different the Multitool has a curved cutting edge like a cigar scissors do but the fishing tool has a straight cutting edge like a regular straight office scissor.

P.S. I will need to wait for ALL Checks to clear before purchasing. Please give me time.

smokeswirl1 said:
P.S. I will need to wait for ALL Checks to clear before purchasing. Please give me time.

That's fine with me Wilson - but can we set a deadline so that we have an incentive for folks who want the products to get their checks in right away? Maybe a week or two from today or whatever you think that the checks need to be in by.

Just my 2 cents.

Great Idea. I forgot to mention that if I do not recieve the PMS by weds. I will close and order soon there after.

smokeswirl1 said:
I was unable to procure the "fishing tool" for a friend of mine a few months back. Not sure if they have it but will try.

I sent you a PM, please let me know if you got it. Thanks.

Smokeswirl,

I got your price quote and PMed you asking for your mailing address so I can send you a check. I am still waiting to hear back from you so I can get a check to you ASAP.

Thanks!

Should we send the money now or wait until the order has been confirmed?

You should have received a PM from smokeswirl with his info.