August birthday packages FINALLY went out.

Joined Mar 2005
871 Posts | 0+
South Florida
I finally got off my lazy butt and sent packages to Calibus, Tiny Tim, and The Colonel for their birthdays. I apologize to you gentlemen for the delay. It will not happen again.

We're in the same boat. I screwed up as well. Sending mine sometime tomorrow.

Sorry, guys!!

Same here. I took mine to UPS and paid more to send out the packages, than the smokes inside cost. If you want your tracking number, just PM me. Calibus, you will probably get yours last, since it is the furthest away. Colonel, yours was sent priority, due to UPS not sending to PO boxes. I hope you all enjoy!! Once again, sorry for the delay!! Ryan

Did you guys forget RDesantos? Not to be a bummer but he was an August birthday also.

Other than that, thanks you two for the gifts. I look forward to receiving them.

The Colonel said:
We're in the same boat. I screwed up as well. Sending mine sometime tomorrow.

Sorry, guys!!

Hey Colonel,

Did you happen to get the ones I sent you :?:

Calibus, yes I remembered everyone. Wolf gave Rob his while they were in Chicago. Axe, as soon as the #4's come in, your package will leave here too!!!

Capt said:
Calibus, yes I remembered everyone. Wolf gave Rob his while they were in Chicago. Axe, as soon as the #4's come in, your package will leave here too!!!

Gotcha. I forgot about the sitdown.

Due to the late-ness of your sending, I'm sure you adhered to the 300% cigar tax that has just been implemented! This simply means that if you were going to send 2 cigars initially, you must now send 6!

Thanks for your understanding! :D :wink:

Thanks in advance for the cigars, guys! 8)

Tiny Tim said:
Due to the late-ness of your sending, I'm sure you adhered to the 300% cigar tax that has just been implemented! This simply means that if you were going to send 2 cigars initially, you must now send 6!

Thanks for your understanding! :D :wink:

Thanks in advance for the cigars, guys! 8)

I'm not so sure I concur with the math of the Dog Rocket Scientist.

Headed to Post Office now.

Confirm #s
Tim: 0304 1560 0005 9221 8088

Calibus: 0304 1560 0005 9221 8095

rdesantos: 0304 1560 0005 9221 8071

Colonel: 0304 1560 0005 9221 8125. Can't wait to see what I get!!!

Tiny Tim said:

dag...I totally forgot about the late tax...I'll bring the extra cigars to the sitdown :wink:

Got the packages today from Wolfdaddy and Capt! Thanks guys!

Wonderful looking cigars! :D

I love getting cigars!!! :wink:

Wolf, I got mine today too!!! I will be sending yours out on Monday when I get back in town. Axe, good news. The LGC's came in today, so I will be sending yours out as well. Thanks guys!!

Got the smokes from The Colonel today. They look fantastic, but...don't ask him to wrap your presents for Christmas! :shock:

BTW, that reminds me; does anyone need any electrical or packing tape? :wink:

I got mine from Wolfdaddy and still waiting The Colonel's and Capt's to show up. Mail is such a pain in the butt. I wish someone would invent a teleporter.