Joined Jun 2005
2K Posts | 0+
McHenry, IL
Vince-- What is your avatar? Its really small and I can't make it out too well. It kinda looks like a Jewish Fidel Castro but...

Bikeman-- Best avatar of yours yet. I'm part British so I'm a Churchill admirer but the bike just fits perfectly. Its also a great photograph in a modern sort of way. Is it yours?

Yes...Vince has shrunk some....but he still has great taste in cigars and scotch!

Skinny Rat Vinny..haha

you know...he kind of looks like a mob hit man :lol: :lol:

yes it is a likeness of me, a "Jewish Castro"hahahaha , , the photo was taken last Saturday at the Alleghney Smoke works in Blawnox Pa , sorry for the small size but that was as big as I could go & stay in the boundrys of the pixels that the site mandates , I have a larger version but it will not fit the peramaters of the web site
for a better look go to the http://www.burghherfers.com there are a few good ones of me there , but good is a relative term, the actual photo is fine, but the subject in the photo is a bit suspect ! haha, Enjoy, Vince

RAVYN, better have some one start your car for you hahahaha

vince said:
RAVYN, better have some one start your car for you hahahaha

Hmmmm...I just took out a new insurance policy on my wife....honey...can you start the truck for me.....

I am so bad..... :twisted:

:lol:

iminaquagmire said:
Vince-- What is your avatar? Its really small and I can't make it out too well. It kinda looks like a Jewish Fidel Castro but...

Bikeman-- Best avatar of yours yet. I'm part British so I'm a Churchill admirer but the bike just fits perfectly. Its also a great photograph in a modern sort of way. Is it yours?

No, I would like to take credit for it, but I just found it on an avatar site. I really wanted to get some sort of mountain bike, but could not find any. It looks sort of like my road bike, but his seat is not quite right. But its a great picture isnt it. Everyone was changing their avatars, so I thought I would too.