Best New Forum Cigar

Joined Jan 2005
302 Posts | 0+
South Central PA
Prior to joining this forum ( Jan 2005)I was a Pardon smoker-only. As of today, I have Natural Diplomas, Oliva "O", Honduros Primaveros and Padrons in my home stock. I am considering others as recommended by my forum members.
Where will this end?
Keep your comments coming.
What is new?
Malone

i am in a similar situation. and i still have lots of smokes to try that have been recommended. I don't think it will ever end. We have fairly similar taste so i tend to keep an eye one things that stand out for you.
Here are some smokes i recently enjoyed if you have not tried them:
CAO Mx2 robusto - all around great
Zino platinum sceptor - complex and more mild to medium
El rico habano - decent smoke, burned forever
La Aroma de Cuba Robusto - a smoke i always enjoy
Joya De Nicaragua Celebracion Corona - very good nicaraguan puro, will be similar to a padron
Joya de nicaragua antano - more full body than the celebracion, i didn't enjoy it quite as much but also recieved a phone call that ruined the experience for me and i threw it out.
Cusano C10 corona - good smoke, can't wait to try the robusto

Hope there is something on the list that catches your eye. I didn't list anything that i did not enjoy.
Good luck in finding the perfect smoke and keep updating everyone with smokes you enjoy. My favorite part of the forum is reading what others smoked and why they liked/didn't like it.

I enjoyed an amazing Montecristo #2 torpedo size at the last Red Sox game. I suggest everyone try this fully aromatic stogie.