Cigar Trade Contest

No offense Doc, I tried to put some things in there that I knew you would like, but there were also some things that I have know idea about that went into the package as well... Sorry. LOL

You rock, Chris!

All are among my favorites!

Especially the Gurkha and Ashton!

Never had a Felipe Gregorio. Looking forward to trying it!

Petrus are a very good cigar - hey wait a minute, I gave you that one!! Just joking, they are a good milder cigar with lots of flavors. If you google them, you will find more info!

There you go brothers!

Chris, no offense taken! They are all gold in my humidor!

And of course you just had to send me a Cusano 18. How'd you know that was one of my favorites, among with the Gurkha, Ashton, etc etc etc? :lol:

Thanks again!

Since I am feeling in a magnimous mood, and I cannot seem to win the real contest thread, I have a contest for a fiver.

Answer this question with the right phrase - and it has to be exact - and you will win the fiver.

If I am going to Jackson city, why would I be going????

Yup, Im with webesmoked. Its an old Johnny Cash song

I'm goin' to Jackson, I'm gonna mess around,
Yeah, I'm goin' to Jackson,
Look out Jackson town.

That was fast brother - we have a Johnny Cash fan in de house!! PM me your addie brother, and your little package will be on its way shortly!!

Come on Gord...
You throw that softball out while I'm AFK??
whew.... :cry:
June Carter Cash would say " go and comb your hair"....

Websmoked you are the winner. Sorry I wasn't clearer.

stp900 gets the runner up, but it will take me a few days to get it all together, I am waiting on some ammo.

Congratulations brothers!

You know I think it was just coincidence but I was watching "Walk The Line" when I saw this. Is that cheating or just perfect timing? I guess something good can come from staying home playing hookie.

Thank You,

Rick

PM sent