Cigar Trade Good Traders and Stand Up Folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
AxeGod is definately a fine trader, and a stand up guy. I look for things for him all the time, and I know he's looking for me too. I will always feel very comfotable trading with Axe, Bildo, WolfDaddy, CastleCrest, Smoka, and many more, but I think you know who you are. Of course, I look forward to making more friends in trade, to spread the love a little further!

Ecliple Man:
Sent two PM's Wednesday evening in answering yours.
I'll try again.

Got them Malone, My apologies for Doubling up, I was having a little PM Problems yesterday and wanted to make sure I made it to you! Thanks for the heads up. :D

I'll finally chime in here as well :lol:

Aside from pretty much everyone I've spoken (OK typed) with on this board, I have a few honorable mentions which should come as no surprise to anyone who knows these guys.

I've had the pleasure of trading with Macallan (now that you received my end 8)) Bildo, Wolfdaddy and Eclipse_man. Thanks guys.

I'll also echo what Bildo said about Thor. He put alot of trust in all of us with his box pass, and it just goes to show you the stand up guy he is.

CastleCrest, for all his insight into Cuban cigars, and his connections regarding everything else...priceless!

And last but certainly not least...Bloof. I could be having the worst day possible, but after reading one of his posts/rants, everything just seems better :D

Keep on smoking!

Nice to hear, and nice to see all of the good people we have hanging around here.... :D :D

Once again CastleCrest strikes again!!!

Thanks Loren, I will definately enjoy these smokes!! :D

Can someone explain to me what a "sitdown" is? I know what it is as far as "Hollywood Mafia movies" go, but what is everyone referring to? Forgive me my ignorance, I'm new to this!

I'd like to put in a good word for Capt. Not only did he put together the fund to buy me a plane ticket to Chicago, he also sent me a nice PIF package. :thumbsup:

I'm going to add dbrad4d to the list per his PIF package. Instead of 3 cigars, he sent 5. It came in a timely fashion and I'm very pleased. Good job Dean. :D

Scott (USMC 6672) - one of the stand up guys around here. I met with Scott today at a Cigar shop in Union. Great guy - can't wait to try at the CAO Gold!

Kelvin, thank you! You are a very intelligent and admireable person. Definatley a stand up guy. I am glad we met and look forward to sharing more conversation and cigars with you. Thank you again for the coffee and cigars.

Scott

I want to put dbrad4d on this list again - he is a damn good guy - hooked me up with some things I was trying to find. Thanks again Dean

I just wanted to put myself on the list because I am such a wonderful guy. And I am sexy. :censored:

JiHiggs sent me a great PIF package and wanted to say that he is a stand up guy. Thanks again for the smokes. Taking the Diploma on vacation with me!

New Humidor to Fill

Hi all:
I just got my first humidor and and looking to fill it. If anyone knows of good buys on cigars anywhere, or has cigars that they are looking to sell, please inform me here, [email protected]
I am excited, and looking forward to any information you all have.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.