Cigar Trade Good Traders and Stand Up Folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don (golfcigarjunkie) absolutely destroyed me today. He sent me some cigars that, while won't name them here, I've had one that is one of my favorites, and the other four I really really really am looking forward to smoke! Just amazing cigars! You would think that would be enough. Instead, I get a bottle of Alberta Premium. I've heard that this is a very good rye whiskey only available in Canada. Then I look closer at the bottle. This stuff was bottled before I started grade school! :shocked: Just amazing stuff, Don. Thank you so much! You are a true BOTL!

I just got smashed with a hit from way up north, for no reason what-so-ever! Don (golfcigarjunkie) nailed me! I will not go into what all was in the package due to some people here have a jealous bone, but I will say, I have never had a GOF and can not wait to light that baby up!

glad they got there safe and hope you enjoy them. that is what they are for. post more fishing pics with your baby

Conner(B128thopen) sent me a fantastic PIF. I think he's delusional from lack of sleep with the new baby. He sent me so many great cigars that he damn near needed to send a humi as well to keep them all in! Great variety of cigars as well. Thank you brother, you are a True BOTL!

I am a little late posting this but I got a very nice package from Travis the other day. Thanks alot bro, a couple of my favs along with a couple I have been wanting to try, hope to light one up this weekend. :thumbsup:

Thanks Hitide for the great b-day package. Some of my favorites in there plus a few to try.

Steve (elidog) is the goods! I just received an amazing package in the mail today. The kindness of you guys is amazing!

THANK YOU FLAGMAN!!!

Rob - you are unreal - thank you for the American Flag kit. It is outstanding and I am looking forward to flying it for Memorial Day. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. However, I suspect something will be attacking your mailbox soon to let you know.

Thanks again, my friend!!!

Thanks ncosino for the great PIF package. Way over the top, man! I am really looking forward to the CAO America - that is one nice looking stick.

Thanks again, buddy - I appreciate it!

Kevin

I did a box split with kuzi, and he sent some extra sticks. Thanks man,,that was cool.

Hue

Received a PIF from Kevin today. Let me just say if you havent won a package from him, keep your eyes peeled. He is a stand up gentleman. Thanks bro,,,,,,

Hue

THANK YOU, KELVIN!!!!

Brother Kelvin dropped the MOAB(Mother of All Bombs) on me last week. The package was so unbelievable that I had to have one within 24 hours of receiving. I Couldn't wait. A True Brother. kevin, Thanks again!!! :rock: :cheerschug: :beer:

I received a way over the top package from Elidog...Thanks Steve the cigars are fantastic. I can't wait to put a match to them. :D :D :D

I got a package from Dustin last week that had an amazing wallet/card holder he made and personalized for me. Despite his many flaws, DL is a true BOTL!
Thanks again bro!

B128thopen said:
I got a package from Dustin last week that had an amazing wallet/card holder he made and personalized for me. Despite his many flaws, DL is a true BOTL!
Thanks again bro!

Was there any roping involved?

LOL

Barcochris said:
B128thopen said:
Thanks again bro!

Was there any roping involved?

LOL

What a low blow, Chris.

I just realized that I have not been on any forums in about two weeks :shock: .

So........ did no one like my near-sighted kid jumping into the swimming pool video?

DL

Dustin,

That video was great! I did feel a little funny laughing at a kid, but the feeling went away quickly!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.