Cigar Trade Good Traders and Stand Up Folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcochris said:
B128thopen said:
I got a package from Dustin last week that had an amazing wallet/card holder he made and personalized for me. Despite his many flaws, DL is a true BOTL!
Thanks again bro!

Was there any roping involved?

LOL

:headbonk:

I just got smacked hard by Steve (elidog) today. :shocked:

Steve thank you very much Bro! You are a true BOTL!!!! I have never had any of these sticks and I am looking forward to all of them. Thanks again.

I got a great pack of sticks from Tom (NJSmokie) today for a PIF. I am looking forward to that Vegas Cubanas!
Thanks bro!

I hope you like it as much as I have Connor. I have had two in the last few weeks and I really enjoyed both of them.

I received an over the top package from Flagman today! WoW! Thanks man that extry is on my desk right now. Your the goods brother!

As usual, Kelvin is a stand up character. This guy sends me a package for no good reason.

Thanks bro!

got a great PIF from ncosino. love that CAO America and that Cask Strength looks great and the others will be greatly enjoyed. thanks man. Lets see if we can keep the passes going so the board stays active.

Craig (Cmongomery) paid up on another lost bet today....Thanks Craig, I look forward to the next time our teams face off :twisted:

after PBburner never returned my pm's after almost 2 months now Kevin decided he would make the situation right...dropping a 9 pack of fine smokes on me!! Thanks again for doing this even tho i told you it wasn't necessary!! Top notch botl right there!!

cusccrstud21 said:
after PBburner never returned my pm's after almost 2 months now Kevin decided he would make the situation right...dropping a 9 pack of fine smokes on me!! Thanks again for doing this even tho i told you it wasn't necessary!! Top notch botl right there!!

Classy as usual, Kevin!

You guys never cease to amaze me!

Long live Jerry Jeff Walker!!!

Dustin "Formality" Lauw

Flagman - THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT CIGARS!

Hehe - got a nice bundle from Rob this morning from the PIF - some really really nice sticks - a few of my favorites for sure. The CAO America torpedo looks tremendous - I can't wait to light up that baby!

Thanks for the generosity my friend!

Flipping Dustin, I am going to have to kick his a$$. He bombed me yesterday with a beautiful handmade wallet/cardholder.

I will have to blow your friggin mailbox up when you least expect it!!!! :twisted:

cmontgomery said:
Flipping Dustin, I am going to have to kick his a$$. He bombed me yesterday with a beautiful handmade wallet/cardholder.

I will have to blow your friggin mailbox up when you least expect it!!!! :twisted:

Craig, We all know they don't have mailboxes in TX. Please don't do anything to harm the mule that carries the mail to DL....

B128thopen said:
cmontgomery said:

Craig, We all know they don't have mailboxes in TX. Please don't do anything to harm the mule that carries the mail to DL....

My part of Texas is like the Austrailian outback. The only difference between us and Tennessee is that it is against the law for us to fornicate with our first cousins. :shock:

Craig, glad you received brother.

The blood, sweat, and tears.......... whoa is me. :twisted:

DL

cmontgomery said:

You too????? He got me with one yesterday as well. This thing is totaly awesome. I really like it, Thanks Dusty

Barcochris said:
cmontgomery said:

You too????? He got me with one yesterday as well. This thing is totaly awesome. I really like it, Thanks Dusty

You guys are making me blush!

Glad you received, Chris!

DL

Got a GREAT PIF from NJSmokey today. I mean GREAT!! Some beautiful cigars including the promised Padron and a mystery cigar. I just fied one up as I sit here in the store. Couldn't wait. Thanks again Tom !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I just received an outstanding package from Barcochris today!

Five sticks that are out of this world and some wet-shaving supplies!!!

I was so excited at lunch that I had to put the new stuff to use and ended up shaving!

Chris, thank you very much Brother! This package means the world to me!

Now a new slope for me to slide down; wet shaving. My wife is gonna love you for this, Mullally!

DL

Holy Crap!!! Craig Montgomery slipped one in on me today!

He and Barco must have been plotting because much to my suprise, the package contained a nice sampler of Bear Haven shave soaps! I was about to place and order and one of my picks was Dragon's Blood. So Craig reads my mind and sends a bar of Dragon's Blood! Totally unexpected!!
:thumbsup: :D :thumbsup: :D

And to top it off, there are five sticks in there with yellow cellophane! (Yes I noticed!!!) One of these sticks is one of my favorite and the other 4 have been wanting to try!

Craig, thank you very much Brother! It is much appreciated!!!

DL

Status
Not open for further replies.