Halloween smoke?

Joined May 2005
182 Posts | 0+
I'm just giving out Candy these days and I figured in between ghost and goblins I would smoke something special. I picked a LaAura preferido Robusto. that should do the trick (and treat).

If only I could leave a note for the kids to come to the backyard for candy since I'm smoking....somehow I don't think that would be a good idea. *sigh* Guess I'll have to wait a little bit to smoke tonight. Wife's at class tonight so I have candy duty.

The wife and I both sat outside together tonight. She handed out candy while I smoked a cigar. A nice Graycliff Espresso. :)

chrisguinther said:
I think I will give the kids cigars once I run out of candy.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

So...are you out of candy yet? Us kids are waiting! :lol:

I gave out about 30 cigars to fathers in the neighborhood. most went to the friends on my block

I feel like the town pusher :twisted: :twisted: Nobody said no

I tried getting a Halloween freebie at my local today, no luck, they did offer to sell me a Tatujae though. Sold, smoked and thoroughly enjoyed.

I smoked an Indian Tabac Candella that was gifted to me a while back. Surprisingly good. Had somewhat of a sweet/chlorophyl flavor to it. Definitely strange smoking a green cigar though. Does anyone like the candellas?

hammondc said:
I smoked an Indian Tabac Candella that was gifted to me a while back. Surprisingly good. Had somewhat of a sweet/chlorophyl flavor to it. Definitely strange smoking a green cigar though. Does anyone like the candellas?

The 8-5-8 Candelas are great, in my opinion. But it is hard to get over smoking a green cigar.

It's Disneyworld for cigar smokers!

The East Coast is calling your name Brenda!!!