Cigar Trade is it to early to start thinking......

Recieved a really nice package from Santa
A couple of really nice gifts and some awesome smokes to go along with them.
This was really unexpected.

Thanks Santa

Wow - I got my package in today! Thank you Secret Santa. Nice old fashioned shaving mug and soap....AND SOME PRIMO CIGARS TO GO ALONG!!!

Thank you VERY MUCH Secret Santa - I won't be waiting until Christmas to use my stuff!

I got my package today...got a nice travel cigar kit and some great sticks with an Anejo 46. Somebody has been reading my mind.
Thanks, brother.

kuzi16 said:
awe man....

nothin here yet, but good things come to those who wait. :D

He thought I was kidding when I said Santa checks who is naughty and nice... :roll:

Santa landed here today with a fantastic package!

Got a great travel humi stocked with some excellent smokes!!

Thank you VERY MUCH Santa!

I received my Secret Santa gift today! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! :D This gift is far beyond what i could have expected and just goes to show the closeness of BOTL's.

First I found a sampler pack of some fine, aged sticks. As i dug deeper, I found a Xikar Multi-tool!!! This is great!

Once again, thank you my friend, for your thoughtfulness!

Dustin

My dad worked for the railroad - I used to get it in my stocking every year - still trying to find the humor in that......

He has not landed here yet. I thought coming from the North Pole and all I would be first??? My wife says I have been exceptionally good this year...so what's up!

HOLY SECRET SANTA BATMAN!

thats one big box.

granted there was a littler box inside but that box was a cigar caddy loaded with some SERIOUS cigars.
five of the six are ones i have never tried. (and the one i have tried i thought was AWESOME)

santa somehow knew that the only RP cigar that i have had any intrest in was the OSG, even though ive never mentioned that here. amazing.

i was expecting awesome things from the folks here. this is way beyond my expectations.

I was absolutely annhilated on Tuesday....

Santa must have dropped all these smokes, a FULL LARGE tin of Scottish Blend, and a SWEET travel tube humidor off with HotplantBill with my name on it.

Wyoming IS closer to the North Pole than NJ....

:wink:

THANKS SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Santa bomb resized.jpg
    Santa bomb resized.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 226