My 1st cigars

Oct 6, 2013
Indiana
Just ordered some AVO Classic #2 Connecticut Toro. Anxious to receive them and begin my cigar smoking experience. Starting with a mild smoke thanks to some kindly suggestions from a couple of experienced cigar guys here on the forum. Eventually, I expect to get to the medium-full & the full strength smokes. Meanwhile I hope to enjoy all of my journey to get there. Can't wait to enjoy a good cigar relaxing by the fireplace. We had our first freezing temps. here in Indiana this morning.

Oct 14, 2012
Connecticut
Starting with a good cigar (from what I hear). I have yet to smoke an AVO, but it's a cigar I have on my to buy list when I find the right price.

Jun 21, 2014
Oklahoma
My first cigar was a White Owl,,,preceded and followed by 8oz of JD,,,the same 8oz.That was a long time ago and I've learned to appreciate and consume both in a more mature manner.Currently my favorite smoke is a Felipe Dominica,,a bit mild for some but i enjoy them and that's what counts.

Feb 21, 2004
159 Knobvue Drive Freedom Pa 15042
My first cigar was a Marsh Wheeling,,,, had it in a row boat with my Uncle riley,,,, we were fishing & I did the "Chumming" ..... but I loved it hahaha

Jun 21, 2014
Oklahoma
Never had or heard of a Parodi,,,They any good ?
On another note,when I was stationed at Ft Campbell,Ky,I would carry my cigs with me on PT runs,,stuffed in my sock.We always formed up and policed the grounds after running,so I would pull out my cig and smoke while picking up trash.My XO challenged me on how I could smoke so soon after running,and then to prove how tuff he was he lit up his stubby cigar.I didn't have to clean that up..;)

Oct 14, 2012
Connecticut
Parodi and DiNapoli are small machine cigars, still available as of a couple of years ago. They were often called guinea stinkers and had a reputation of being very strong- tho I thought they were more or the mild side back when I did smoke them.
I've been to Clarksville, as my daughter's family lived there for several years.

Jun 21, 2014
Oklahoma
I made the mistake of walking into a bar on the east side of Clarksville with a couple of squad mates,,,seems it was a bit racist and my buds were a bit tanned.That was a good fight,,,several bruises and multiple cuts and we couldn't leave post for a month.But they dropped the charges on condition that we didn't return to finish the brawl.Other than that Clarkesville was fun.