New User!

Joined Oct 2012
2 Posts | 0+
California
Hello everyone I am new to this site and I hope to get to know some of you in the very near future. I work a great deal of the time, so I am limited at best to p/c time. I will try and spend more time on here reading posts and sharring information. I am not a huge fan of ISOM's, personally I think they are way over-rated. I really enjoy Rocky Patel's, the Vintage 92's are my favorites, but any Rocky Patel will do. I have actually met him and found him to be a very nice and personable person. He is very genuine and friendly and above all else he is honest. I really enjoy the entire Ghurka line of Cigars. The Ghurka Reserves are my favorites as well.

I also enjoy a nice glass of Crown Royal Reserve neat!!! I spend a great deal of time at work with UPS, and hoping to retire in the next two or three years. I enjoy playing a good game of Chess and reading any and all Louis La'mour books. I also spend a great deal of time wrenching on vintage automobiles and restoration. I am currently restoring two vintage automobiles. One is my 69 Camaro, not stock at all !! and my 32 Ford!. I am restoring it to it's original glory minus the braking system. I am installing a fully updated braking system all the way around for saftey reasons, but it will not be noticeable to the naked or untrained eye. I also spend a great deal of time fresh water fishing and deep sea fishing back home around the Gulf Cost. I am very happily married to the most beautiful black woman that God himself has ever created. My wife is employed with the Criminal Justice System, and is looking at retirement in the next two or three years as well.

Well I hope this new thread will be suffice as far as introducing myself. I am looking forward to meeting you guys and getting to know more about you all. If I can be of any assistance to any of you, do feel free to call upon me at anytime. God Bless you all, and may the rest of your days be filled with good cigars, good friends, and all manner of prosperity. Keep the wind at your back and the sun in your face!!

Rev. Bama

Last edited:
Rev,

Welcome to the forum! I'd like to see pics of that '32 Ford. I love antique cars. I know you and I are going to get off on the wrong foot with what I am about to say, but I like 'em CHOPPED and channeled!!! LOL, I love vintage hotrods. Especially pre-60. I've never gotten into 60's and 70's muscle cars, however I owned a 79 Pontiac Trans-Am for a short period of time when I was a junior in HS. I'd like to have that one back. I currently own a '24 T, but have a facsination with rat-rods. The lower the better. As far as RP and Gurkhas, to each his own. Smoke whatcha enjoy. I'll take a Ramon Allones Specially Selected any day of the week.

We have a long history here. Most of the old people aren't around anymore. I'm happy to see new people joining. Make yourself at home!

DL

Reactions: 1 users
Welcome to the quiet unmoderated world of cigardom. Our Sunday sermons are done by Vince of DaBurg, so you can take that day off.:) I had a '69 Ford Torino Cobra with a 428 CI and a couple of non-factory options and with today's gas prices I wouldn't want it back. I'm a Gurkha lover, but I've liked the RP's I've tried and I have a few more (I think Royal Vintage) in the HUmis to try.

DL- I had 20 Flor de A Allones that I think all went to ashes that I didn't care for-but they did kinda get a little better as they neared extinction. I'll have to try the R SS sometime. I avoided Nub until I saw a great review and now I'm a fan.

Welcome to the quiet unmoderated world of cigardom. Our Sunday sermons are done by Vince of DaBurg, so you can take that day off.:) I had a '69 Ford Torino Cobra with a 428 CI and a couple of non-factory options and with today's gas prices I wouldn't want it back. I'm a Gurkha lover, but I've liked the RP's I've tried and I have a few more (I think Royal Vintage) in the HUmis to try.

DL- I had 20 Flor de A Allones that I think all went to ashes that I didn't care for-but they did kinda get a little better as they neared extinction. I'll have to try the R SS sometime. I avoided Nub until I saw a great review and now I'm a fan.

Tony, I too was skeptical of the Nub. I tried one and found out that they are pretty good. The cameroon is my favorite. I always keep a few Nubs in my humidor now.

DL

The least you could do is post in English so we know what you're selling....

DL

Cam on ban da post bai tren dien dan cua chung toi
Tran thanh cam on va tran trong kinh chao
Than men

I see where you are going with this. You really need to talk to barcochris. He can point you in the right direction.

DL