Nibo lighter

Joined Jan 2007
267 Posts | 0+
Virginia
Any feedback on them would be great I was looking at the roller type not sure of what they call it. Looks like a fake Dupont. Just wondering about the quality

I had a cheap dual torch nibo that broke after a month or so. I don't know about the "fake DuPont" ones though. Are they flint flame lighters? If so they could easily be more reliable.

zandor said:
I had a cheap dual torch nibo that broke after a month or so. I don't know about the "fake DuPont" ones though. Are they flint flame lighters? If so they could easily be more reliable.

Yes they are flint with butane
no ones ever tried one

I was planning on trying one soon since I read on here somewhere that their Lifetime warranty is truly no questions asked. I may not depend on it for my primary light but you never know.

Trent

I don't know the price on it - but I always have a cheap lighter or two around just in case. I have this one that cost me about $7 called a Lucky Torch - it works like a charm.

I love my xikar also - but I need to keep some cheap lighters in the golf bag, etc - in case I lose them.

After loosing all your hair you think a guy would be more care full about loosing more stuff!

I have to fill my expensive lighters too often. I keep a barbeque lighter in my golf bag because it works well in the wind.

Kelvin said:
I have this one that cost me about $7 called a Lucky Torch - it works like a charm.

Is that the one that kept going out on me and Derek last time you were up at Churchill's?

WallMart sells a cheap torch that is very popular with some of the BOTL's that I know. I cannot get them in Canada, but I hear they are very good, and cheap enough that you don't care if you lose it.

phisherman said:
Kelvin said:
I have this one that cost me about $7 called a Lucky Torch - it works like a charm.

Is that the one that kept going out on me and Derek last time you were up at Churchill's?

Could have been - just needed a good cleaning with a blast of air. Works like a charm!

Bikeman said:
WallMart sells a cheap torch that is very popular with some of the BOTL's that I know. I cannot get them in Canada, but I hear they are very good, and cheap enough that you don't care if you lose it.

Happy to pick you up a few, Gordon - just let me know.