opus x discontinued?

Joined Aug 2006
297 Posts | 0+
Somewhere Out there
I just checked out the cigar.com site...and in the opus x section it says that most of the vitolas are discomtinued...is this true?

Yes, it's true.

Don't even try to buy any more. They are gone. Just give up on them. Forget about them.

leave them alllllll to me :D

No, there's no way they're discontinued. They're way too big of a money maker for Fuente and retailers alike. They're probably getting ready for the new shipments next month.

maybe cigar.com should refrain from using the word "discontinued" in place of "out of stock"...that way they can save me from a heart attack :p

If I remember correctly, the MX2 said discontinued a few months back, now shops are getting those back in again.

They are still being made. We however are having to discontinue them until we get our next shipment. Sorry for any confussion. I will look into it. They have been impossible to find lately.

CohibaSmoker said:
maybe cigar.com should refrain from using the word "discontinued" in place of "out of stock"...that way they can save me from a heart attack :p

I agree.

You guys worry waaay to much.

Discontinued Opus....I don't think so!! :lol: :lol:

the man with the opus x label as his avatar calling it overrated... :wink:

Now Anejo Sharks are discontinued too?!? What is this world coming to?!? :p :wink:

I just picked up a special humidor with 10 Opus X Churchills, 10 VSG Churchills & 10 Maxmus Churchills , there is a letter in the humi from Carleto & one of the Newmans & a DVD or a CD I didnt look to close to it & a card from all the kids at the school this Humidor is going to benifit , a BEAUTIFUL Large Humidor & 30 cigars , with the Charitabe foundation logo in Brass on the front edge of the lid, , from what I was told there are only 500 of them in the world, I dont know if that is true or not but the entire package is for sale all procedes go to the Charitable Trust that Fuentes & Newmans have set up , some thing like the Smoke Across Americia they have every year , If you get to the Pittsburgh Area , it could be yours !
Enjoy, Vince

If they say it's going to the Charity - I believe'em! One helluva foundation - I think it's the only charity I've ever supported more than I could afford!! :lol: