smoking indoors

Amy

Joined Nov 2003
2K Posts | 0+
Paradise CA
how do you all deal with the smell from smoking indoors? i would love to smoke a gar while watching a movie or whatever, but i know if i start doing that my place will start to smell like old cigar smoke, i dont want that and my roomate doesnt want that. is there anyway to smoke indoors with out the negative side? i remember my grandpas old house, everything was stained brown and smelled terrible. surely just a fan in the window isnt enough.

The Ionic Breeze Quadra by Sharper Image. If you search the archives, there was an extensive discussion about air fresheners and the like.

I haven't started smoking indoors except at my friends places, who smoke. Luckily here in Chicago, just about every restaurant lets you light up, and there are a lot of bars and restaraunts that are geared toward cigar smokers. I did have the misfortue of lightling an opus Fuente fuente on my way from one club to this other place Le Pasage, so after paying the cover they told me, you can't smoke those in here, nevermind all the cigarettes. Sad thing was that I had only smoked about a half inch. At that point in the night, it really tasted good, #4 for the night so I guess I really didn't need it, but it's not the point.... :cry:

the 5 payments of 65 bucks one? thats a bit more expensive than i was thinking! it wont matter till about october now anyway, its getting warm enough to be outside before the sun goes down. ill work somthing out when the time comes around. man i really need to get out of the appartment scene.