UN-flipping-believeable

Joined Jul 2005
3K Posts | 0+
MI
I got home yesterday morning after a grueling 54 hours shift. I had to work a double, due to a Capt from shift 3 calling in sick. On top of that, had training the following morning. So get get home early afternoon and see a package on my doorstep. Now, lately I have had to watch my pennies due to my current situation (which if you don't know, pm me and I will tell ya). I see it is from Alex Svenson and Cigar.com. Hmm, I thought, I didn't order anything, I hope I didn't do this on some drunken stupor. So I open it, I find a beautiful CAO ashtray and a full box of Camacho Candela's. WoW! Just as I was throwing away the packing (I have been saving boxes for my soon to be ex) I noticed a small black box, that says S.T. Dupont on it. WTF?? I called Alex and he told me what you guys had done for me. Unbelieveable. I was absolutely speechless. I knew this was a great group of people, but this is what really set it in stone. You people are absolutely the most generous people I have ever known. I did nothing to deserve this from you all. I hope one day, I get to share a smoke and a drink with each and every one of you that contributed to this package. I hope my situation will be done by June, because you are all invited back to my house again this year for another BBQ. Once again, I canot thank you enough. I hope in the near future I will be back on the boards, and interacting with you all just like old times. I hope everyone and their familes are doing well, and I wish everyone the best in 2007. Stay safe. Capt

I was not aware of your situation, and don't know how I was left out of this.

I hope everything gets better for you, Capt. We really miss you.

Chris

Doc-T said:

Chris

Ditto, Capt. Best wishes.

Dean

dbrad4d said:
Doc-T said:

Chris

Dean

Same here. Take care Ryan and I hope to see you soon, not only here but at another one of your awesome BBQ's.

Justin

dbrad4d said:
Doc-T said:

Chris

Dean

Double ditto. Whoa! Where have I been. I thought I was keeping up appreances. Sorry to here about it Ryan. Let me know if you need anything.

54 hour shift! Nice! Heh - hope it wasn't a boring 54 hours.

Looking forward to another BBQ - if you need any help with that, let me know! I will try to make it up there - but that will depend on my wife's pregnancy.

Hope you're doing well! Stay safe

Dave

Enjoy Brother!

My family is keeping you in nour prayers. Let me know if there is anything we can do in any way.

steve

It looks like the cigar fairies were at it again!!

We miss you brother, and wait for your return!!

phisherman said:
dbrad4d said:
Doc-T said:

Chris

Dean

Double ditto. Whoa! Where have I been. I thought I was keeping up appreances. Sorry to here about it Ryan. Let me know if you need anything.

I am with them, but I am somewhat new... I hope things straighten out for you!

Montana Cigar said:
I still have some Fuente's in the humi and the blue ribbon trout stream in Montana

Lol. If I had the time and money, I would definitely join you on the streams. I hope to make it out opening day this year on the Au Sable or Manistee. We will see how it goes.

However, I do want to extend an invitation to EVERYONE again for this years BBQ. I haven't set a date yet, but probably end of June. Same ribs, but this year I am thinking about a fish fry and a lobster/crab boil. Let me know what works for all of you.

Capt

Capt,

I am also fairly new here and am unaware of your situation. I will keep you in my prayers. I have always believed that cigar lovers are some of the best people in the world, and others generosity here proves that. God Bless!!

Capt, hope all works out for you - take care of yourself!
I will do my best to get out for your BBQ this year - I have a event I have to do the first week in June however - hopefully I can make it.

Take it easy, let me know if there is anything I can do. :D

Capt, Take care brother, sounds like your situation might be very similar to what I'm going through right now. I'm looking forward to your next bbq. Hang in there man, we'll have to have a drink and a smoke soon.

HMMMM Sounds like someone or someones :lol: hit you pretty hard Capt. good luck brother, I hope things go better

Capt.

Having already been through what you're experiencing now, all I can say is, hang in their brother, it WILL get better. Looking forward to the BBQ. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help out.

Dennis

I had no clue what was going on in your life and no clue about the goodies sent your way. I had been wondering where you were at lately. Best of luck to you brother in whatever is going on. If I can be of any help whatsoever don't be afraid to ask.

Capt.

Wasn't aware of the box being sent, but wanted to join in with the well-wishes and with the hope that you can pull of another bbq like last year. What a great party.

I will be heading over to your area next Friday and will give you a call to see if we can get together for a smoke.

Ryan/Capt--

I have been there and done that on what you are going through. Mine was not exactly as yours, but mine took 19 months to run it's course. I learned alot from the experience and it can be a real wake up call.

If you ever need an ear of someone who has been through it --- you have my number and my AIM address!