What are you drinking (non-beer)? 2016

Joined Mar 2016
66 Posts | 4+
Houston, Texas
I'll start. Drank Heaven Hill vodka and Peak Raspberry Ice tea.

Heaven Hill makes a Vodka ? I've been drinking Heaven Hill bourbon - not the greatest bourbon but it does have some of that old bourbon flavor.

Heaven Hill makes a Vodka ? I've been drinking Heaven Hill bourbon - not the greatest bourbon but it does have some of that old bourbon flavor.

Yup, it's not a premium vodka, more of a well vodka. It was the a value purchase, near $6 and 80 proof.

Last edited:
E@tonygraz thanks for letting me know they make a bourbon. I'll look for it as my next purchase.

Last edited:
It's also pretty cheap. I get it for $ 17.99 for a 1.5 liter. I drink it mixed with ginger ale.

Now that's great to know. I'll do the same.

Quick question: A buddy took me out once and mixed Bullitt bourbon with ginger ale. A few days ago, I mixed Jack Daniels with red soda and was informed by others that not a thing. I'm not a traditional drinker, only picked it up 5-6 yrs ago with no mentors. So, is it unheard of to mix a dark liqour like Jack and soda (I've always heard about Jack and coke. So what gives?).

Bourbon and Coke have long been mixed- they even gave it a name 40 years or more ago, Kentucky Jack. Another mix you may enjoy.

Doesn't vodka reduce your sperm count? Isn't that why it's classified as a female drink or is it just bs?