what do you do while smoking?

Feb 21, 2013
Backyard smokin
hey guys first post on the site, and recently a week ago i had my first cigar. it wasnt much, a backwood gas station cigar. i enjoyed it alot, while me and a buddy were fishing. since then i have had a different cigar every night and i am loving it. what do you guys do while smoking that relaxes you?

Feb 21, 2013
Backyard smokin
i like sittin by the firepit out back on a cold night as well. a little moonshine to go along with it!! looks like i have plans tonight

Feb 21, 2013
Backyard smokin
haha if u wanna make the drive from rancho be my guest!! i got of shine and a few smokes. im pretty sure im the only member from bullhead city.

Aug 10, 2007
Somewhere down in Texas
I pretty much just sit on my back porch and surf the Internet while smoking. Maybe listen to some music (The Reverend Horton Heat or Mike Ness/Social Distortion). Sometimes I'll play online poker while smoking.

BTW,

Welcome to the forum, Zach! Glad to have you!

DL

Oct 14, 2012
Connecticut
I have a problem sitting and doing nothing, so mostly I'm smoking while working out in the yard. However, for a good cigar I pull out a lawn chair, grab a catalog and get something to drink while smoking a cigar. The drink can be anything from water to liquor.

Welcome Zach !

Dec 15, 2012
Harker Heights, TX
I usually sit on the back porch and surf the Internet as well if I'm not at the cigar club.

Welcome to the forum Zach!ยก!

Jan 31, 2013
Yakima, WA
My wife and I live on 2 acres, surrounded by people who own horses. It's quiet and peaceful where we're at so sitting on the porch after a long day is a great way to unwind. I'll grab a glass of zin and a good stick, sit back and enjoy.

Oct 31, 2005
Central Canada, eh?
I don't have an acerage, but I do have a bigass back yard. If I am not doing yardwork, I like to sit by the outdoor fireplace, kick back with a coffee, and listen to a cigar podcast, or to CBC Radio.

Aug 10, 2007
Somewhere down in Texas
Now that daylight savings is in effect, I have more time for yard work. Initially my cigar smoking will drop to just a few a week until I get an upper hand on managing our four acres. Lots of mowing and gardening this time of year.

DL

Feb 11, 2013
rancho cucamonga ca
Man i can't wait till i have to do yard work nottt ! Lol im renting a apartment as of right now ill be looking to buy in jan . But shit here in the ie the back yards are sMall so not much to do . Lets see ur guys backyards ;)

Oct 30, 2016
Bella Vista
Usually after dinner I sit on the side porch with Puddin and she enjoys a glass of my apple, honey, cinnamon sour mash and I have a glass of Bird Dog bourbon and a Perdomo factory tour sun grown

Feb 21, 2004
159 Knobvue Drive Freedom Pa 15042

when I light up any cigar if i am not in the car,,, my feet are elevated the phone is off, the music is on , 80% of the time its jazz 15% classic 5% Old rock and roll , the coffee is black and stong the whiskey is Single malt scotch , most of the time its an Islay whiskey of some sort, some times a lighter highland some Irish whisky gets in the mix at times , if the weather is good I am on my back deck , if not I am in my smoking room , I call the qtr.Deck a 10 by 12 building out in the yard, heated, A/C carpets , panneled, comfy chair, and couch, a sky light and exaust fan , I am here Now as it is 48F here in Pittsburgh. .... welcome to the zoo. enjoy, Vince

Oct 14, 2012
Connecticut
I do a lot of yard work while smoking, but for the better cigars I get something to drink sit down outside and relax and light up. Great to do that with a friend or friends. Last couple of times my old buddy came up, we had a nice brandy and a good cigar. Unfortunately cold weather is on the doorstep and the opportunity for a good cigar is diminishing. I don't smoke inside or in the car and rarely will I smoke even part of a cigar in the truck.

May 22, 2016
Dunedin
I usually smoke alone, listening to music and browsing internet. Some advice...if you stick with cheaper cigars for a bit, finish those off before buying more expensive ones. I bought 20 packs of cheap cigars last year, then things like Rickey Patel, Romeo y Julietas (reserves), montecristo, Gurkha, and Davidoff. I still have the cheap cigars just sitting there. I figured I'd finish the cheaper cigars before getting to the real good ones, and it ended up making me enjoy cigars a lot less because the cheap ones are gross to me. Now I got 180 cigars in my humidor that I rarely smoke anymore cuz of bad experiences with cheap ones. Thought about selling the cheaps, but who would want to buy those? And I don't know if anyone else here has experience with bobalu.com, but they make nasty cigars, in my honest opinion. The cheap ones, but taste cheaper than what I bought them for. Sorry, little rant and hopefully a little help. Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 31, 2016
Cheshire
Garage bound at the moment. Not very exciting. Or head to the lounge for some chill time with the fellas. And welcome...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk