What Havana did you smoke today?

elidog said:
Man I cant wait till they leave home! :mrgreen:

HA; last week my wife said she wanted more. :shocked: What the hell is she smoking. I love my kids and all, but 4 would be too much for me. I'm already stressed out enough; I don't have anymore hair to lose. What else might I lose? :roll:

Had an '07 Choix Supreme while setting up for the United Way "Chili Open" up at the fairgrounds. I haven't smoked a younger one in quite awhile - it was a real nice mild smoke.

Today I smoked an 06 Trinidad Fundadore and followed that iwth a Montecristo Petit Tubo. Those tubos are nice little cigars and the tubes are nice for on-the-go smoking.

Smoked 2 today while watching football.
Partagas presidentes and a RASCC. Both were very enjoyable, but the RASCC moved right up my list of must have more's.

Had an 06 RAFAEL GONZALES PETIT CORONAS last night (thanks Kev). It was well made but at first the draw was very tight and produced little smoke. Around the second third it really opened up with tons of smoke and became very enjoyable (this is why I never give up on a stick). I was pretty busy cleaning up my garage but I seemed to get nice earthy flavors with some cedar here and there and maybe esspresso or coffee beans once in awhile. I need to pay more attention next time to be sure, but all in all a very nice smoke.

00' SP Bachilleres. Very good smoke. This is the first time I have ever been able to pick out floral flavors in a cigar. It was very predominant in the second third. Not a very pretty stick, with lots of veins, but Great construction beautiful ash.
Earthy with floral flavors. Last third was harsh and unsmokable, what a shame!

I just finished a PLPC a few minutes ago. If you can get around the rough, veiny construction, this is not a bad cigar. Really need to smoke it when doing something that requires no attention to the cigar.

DL

Dustinl said:
I just finished a PLPC a few minutes ago. If you can get around the rough, veiny construction, this is not a bad cigar. Really need to smoke it when doing something that requires no attention to the cigar.

DL

Not all together true... Try one that has been aged. A totaly different smoke. they have a nutty, sweet almsot carmel like flavor.

Barcochris said:
Not all together true... Try one that has been aged. A totaly different smoke. they have a nutty, sweet almsot carmel like flavor.

I agree, I have had a few and love them. Give it another chance DL

Dustin Dustin Dustin;
How dare you talk about my beloved PLPC laike that. Blasphemy.

I took off on Friday and the temps where near 60, hadn't smoked in awhile a managed to get one in during the afternoon. It was a SLR Serie A with a May 99 box code. It was a really good cigar! I want to do a full review on the next one.

It started out light with a tight draw but still produced lots of smoke. I got coffee and coco in the first third, some earth and spice came out in the second and finally Chocolate and espresso in the final. It progress nicley had a good burn and was constructed well. I was very happy with this cigar and I am glad to be stocked up on them.

Chris if you are reading this, sorry I haven't gotten back to the pipe but it's been cold and I didn't feel like messing with it since I hadn't smoke in awhile and secondly this cigar was all your fault anyway! Thanks for that.

NJsmokey said:
I took off on Friday and the temps where near 60, hadn't smoked in awhile a managed to get one in during the afternoon. It was a SLR Serie A with a May 99 box code. It was a really good cigar! I want to do a full review on the next one.

It started out light with a tight draw but still produced lots of smoke. I got coffee and coco in the first third, some earth and spice came out in the second and finally Chocolate and espresso in the final. It progress nicley had a good burn and was constructed well. I was very happy with this cigar and I am glad to be stocked up on them.

Chris if you are reading this, sorry I haven't gotten back to the pipe but it's been cold and I didn't feel like messing with it since I hadn't smoke in awhile and secondly this cigar was all your fault anyway! Thanks for that.

My favorite smoke at the moment!

Smoking a Guantanamera. Machine made and smaller filler. Still not bad. Great flavors. I've had these for about 5 years and think they had a couple of years on them when I got them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 2