Aged Rare Cigars - Need to Make Room

Depending on the price, I would be interested in 5 Anejos. Jesse52, I will PM you.

I guess Bikeman and I would be in on 5 each of the Anjos, depending on price, And i'd like to get 5 or so of the Opus, Again depending on price. Please let me know.

*comes out of the woodwork* Di I smell Opus and Anejo's?...From Mac's stash?!!! Aged....*Drool*....Mac, PM me costs, Axe Smoka, you know I'm always up for a split with the brothers!! I got the Job in North Carolina. As of the 30th I will be a new Charlotte resident! The wife and I have been very very busy trying to get the house up on the market for sale and I decided we are building a beautiful house, sooo, I will be on a bit more frequently then I have recent, at least once I'm down there.

Let's figure out what we need to do to help Mac lighten his stash a bit!! 8)

Those OpusX and Anejos are tempting, but a bit too rich for me to go buying in quantity.

I'd be interested in a few sticks though. If you end up busting up the boxes and have a few spares drop me a PM. Maybe I can drop by (and probably smoke one) on your next run to Kinkade's for the $ 0.20 wings.

Say, do you know any more good places to smoke cigars in Chicago? Preferably on the north side as I'm around the south edge of Lakeview.

I too am on the south edge of lakeview. A lot of places are voluntarily banning it like a bunch of pussies. Hands down the best place to smoke a cigar is at Sullivans. Also, try fly me to the moon at the corner of roscoe and clark. There are a handful of other good spots. It depends on what neighborhood you are in.

I'm just east of the halfway point between those two. I'll check them out sometime. I assume you mean Peg Leg Sullivan's on Halsted?

I too would be interested in the Anejos and Opus' depending on price.

I love how Wolfdaddy is always broke but then posts his buys and there's Opus', a bunch of Anejos, and all of the other expensive cigars. :p :lol: :)

iminaquagmire said:
I love how Wolfdaddy is always broke but then posts his buys and there's Opus', a bunch of Anejos, and all of the other expensive cigars. :p :lol: :)

I'm broke because I buy cigars. :lol:

I've actually backed off from spending a lot lately. I've got things I need to take care of before I start spending lots of money again.

I'll get in on a split if someone is going to put it together and let me know how much.

jihiggs said:
id be interested in a few opusx's, need to know the price before i commit though.

I would second this. Plus I am close to Jihiggs so we could just ship it to one place and split the shipping.

I have yet to try an Opus X. Guess that make me an Opus X virgin. :shock:

I'd also like to get in on a split on any or all available. I'd like to see a price range estimate, too, but I'm definitely in.

Well, by now the Opus would be split up about 20 ways!

I'm pretty sure we wants to sell the box as a whole...

...I could be wrong?

Us poor fellows just need someone with deep pockets to buy the box and sell us some singles.

cigarsmoka said:
Well, by now the Opus would be split up about 20 ways!

I'm pretty sure we wants to sell the box as a whole...

...I could be wrong?
I'm still in for the Opus multi-splits.

maybe we could have one person buy the box from mac so he doesnt have to deal with shipping all the individual boxes?

maybe we could have one person buy the box from mac so he doesnt have to deal with shipping all the individual boxes?

Keep going jihiggs ... maybe someone will take the hint! :lol:

I would but I don't have enough coins in the bucket right now. :( I can take a few, but not a box.