An Apology

Joined May 2004
965 Posts | 0+
Tombstone, AZ
I regret that I've not sent b-day packages yet. I've been moving, building, closing, more moving...

My housingg and computer things are in limbo. I hope to be on scedule next week. By Monday, I do hope.

I apologize guys and girls.

Bill

I hope you are still getting mail to the PO box because I sent out your b-day pack already. USPS says it was delivered......Hope it finds you. Let me know if it dosen't.

Motion123 said:
I hope you are still getting mail to the PO box because I sent out your b-day pack already. USPS says it was delivered......Hope it finds you. Let me know if it dosen't.

Me too, though I haven't tracked it yet.

iminaquagmire said:
Motion123 said:

Me too, though I haven't tracked it yet.
Ditto

Same mailing address, but I haven't been there in over a week. Guess I'll be getting some suprises.

I am heading there tomorrow, I have ceeeeeeeegars to send, I have boxes to mail them.... Somewhere.... Where??? I dunno, somewhere...

You suck Colonel! :lol:

jk, things happen.

BTW, be on the lookout for a package traveling up hill from here! :wink:

Happy (almost here) Birthday!!!! :D

Colonel, I sent out your package Thursday. You should get it sometime next week. It'll be from Walgreens...The Pharmacy America Trusts (am I allowed to promote my pharmacy?)

:D :D :D

My box went out earlier this week, Colonel. Hope you enjoy it and Happy Birthday!!!

chrisguinther said:
Colonel, I sent out your package Thursday. You should get it sometime next week. It'll be from Walgreens...The Pharmacy America Trusts (am I allowed to promote my pharmacy?)

:D :D :D

Hehe - anytime I get a package from Walgreens (in a DHL package) - I am like a kid at Christmas!!!

Nobody says happy birthday to the man?

Well happy actual birthday! (sort of anyway since its now 1:46 AM)

THANKS ALL!

Sent everything out over the weekend. Once again, sorry for the delay.