Anyone interested in starting a birthday club?

Joined Apr 2005
713 Posts | 0+
CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA!!!!
Just thought it went well with the company. I enjoy sending those I considered friends a little package of fun for their birthdays, and thought it maybe fun to start a formal "club" here. I know Bildo had a thread up that exposed many of you are hesitant to post your addresses in your profile, but this list would be handled much like a Box pass, so, Why not!!

Weigh in!

- Paul

`:birthday:

we could just add the birth dates to the address list that is being put together. Otherwise your plan sounds good to me. My bday is umm (lets see takes about 3 days for the package to get to me so... friday, mon, tues, wed... ok), yea its next thurs so better get your packages out quick. :wink:

Cute...Real cute!! :roll:

Either way is good, I was unaware of the address list actually being put together. Who is in charge of that, and how can I get on it, and get a copy!

Regards,
Paul

Well that works out very well now doesn't it! Bildo, Smoka, anyone? who is being dubbed the keeper of the addy's? I will volunteer if no one is currently doing it. My thoughts are to include addy, smoke preference, drink preference, and maybe some other hobbies (IE - fishing for a hat, or lures, music, etc..)? The other hobbies thing would be for anyone who wanted to go the extra mile and really give someone a treat. I have definately been guilty of that in the past, so, I would hope someone would pay that back to me and so on.

Smoke On.....

i think smoka is doing it, when he sees this he should start a new thread for it to catch attention. it would be great to have all those things added to the list. i could easily put together a website where people could update their own info and everyone is given a login/pass. I can even host it free, so if you guys want me to do the list i will do it like that just need a week or so to collect info (username here/different pass) and code a site.

I'd be interested in that. I never even thought about it before but it's a good idea. I'd do it! :rock:

I have a list with about fifteen names so far.....

I'll start updating with B-days when they are sent to me