Chicago Herf/Sitdown August 27th

Joined Aug 2004
2K Posts | 0+
Chicago Born/Raised. Hollywood CA Resident
Sullivan's Sit Down/August 27th
Alright....Our Chicago Sit down is planned for the 27th of August and will be held at Sullivan's Steakhouse.

Sullivan's of Chicago
415 North Dearborn
Chicago, IL 60610
(312) 527-3510

I will be in the Upstairs Cigar Lounge at 4pm, all are welcome!!

There will hopefully be some giveaways and prizes!

Hope to see you there!

im going to look at the marriot and see when they are busy (i can stay when they are not busy for $30 a night). I will also contact my friends and see if any could go with me, etc.

up up.......

Anyone Else...Some more feedback?? :?:

By the way cigarsmoka, did you happen to notice that the Habano Crime Family has an EXTREME dislike of words such as "herf", "ISOM," etc. :wink: :dunno: :cryinlaugh: :rotflmao:

Don't feel bad, Pittsburgh's out of the question for ME, but I'd love to meet Vince someday. So many cars, not one of them mine. So many learner's permits, not one of them mine. :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh:

HCF does hava a distaste for common CUban Cigar phrases that come from other sites....I have noticed that!! :lol:

A Chicago sitdown sounds like a good time, I haven't been to the city in a couple of years, other than flying out of Midway, late August, September sounds perfect. :D

sounds like we'll have to aim for late summer, September-ish then.....

i can get a flight for $220 before tax (Flyi.com) to O'Hare so i will start working on a reservation and flight immediately.

Anyone looking to book on flyi.com if you exit the site it brings up a window that says if you book in the next 2 mins we will give you 10% off! So don't pay without leaving the site and taking advantage of the 10% off.

do me a favor guys, i just found out that one of our regional meeting locations is here....

Northbrook, IL August 1 & 2

One of you chicago guys tell me how far that is from you? I'm trying to decide which location im going to go to, but my mom might veto and make me go to the closest so im in "my region"

That is about 5 minutes from my house and 20 minutes north of the city. If you can get here on company time, go for it. I can assure that that since it is Cigar.com's stomping ground there will be lots of cigars to be had from vendor sponsorship etc.

We will definatley be around then!! Thats right before the RTDA, so good timing!!

i'll be doing my best even if it means i can't come for the actual sit down. If i show up you better be ready to show me the town fellas!
I better start getting this in the works... i am determined to come up there for either the meeting or the sit down. Time to get a second cigar caddy, i will not be unprepared!!!

Thor and I are swimming in cigars over here. If you come leave the caddy at home and bring a trash bag :lol:

Keep me posted so we can break way for a night. I will recruit my Fiance to bring out some hotties.

"Marge send the kids to the neighbors, I'm going to Moes and coming home loaded!" - Homer Simpson

Hey, Why haven't you had her bring out the hotties for me Yet??? :shock: :shock: :wink:

Hotties Macallan!!!! Hotties!!

If we can get enough people around before the sitdown, perhaps we could have a little poker tourny before??

cigarsmoka said:
Hey, Why haven't you had her bring out the hotties for me Yet??? :shock: :shock: :wink:

Hotties Macallan!!!! Hotties!!

i thought you had a girlfriend? Guess it doesn't matter anyways :lol: