Coffee pass

NICE MOVE Barco!

What a mook! Now who got those cigars in the other office, THAT is the key question?!

Received a nice package from Phish today, that Mocha Java looks looooovvvveeeeelllyyyy!

Thanks bro! 8)

I got some Mocha Java in the mail too, though I don't recognise the name on the Package.... Phisherman?
At any rate, it looks tasty. I'll brew up a pot in the morning.

Got a box from Kelvin - Kenya AA!!! Sweet! Made a press-full last night - fantastic! And thanks for the smokes - those are awesome!

cybrus said:
Got a box from Kelvin - Kenya AA!!! Sweet! Made a press-full last night - fantastic! And thanks for the smokes - those are awesome!

Ditto. As always, you went overboard Kev. Thanks brother. Kenya AA is one of my all time favorites. A couple of great smokes too.

zandor said:
I got some Mocha Java in the mail too, though I don't recognise the name on the Package.... Phisherman?
At any rate, it looks tasty. I'll brew up a pot in the morning.

It was me. I hope you enjoy it and the smokes.

Just brewed a batch of the Kona Blend - it is tremendous! Tomorrow - El Diablo!

Okay, when are we going to do this again????

When I get a bigger roaster, or Chris sends me his spare FR8 after he upgades to the Iroast. can't afford to upgrade; I got to buy me a house first.

Wow - that El Diablo coffee is Fantastic! Those beans were unbelievably oily. Bold tasting coffee with NO bitterness whatsoever.

Thanks again - great coffee, Zandor!

Kelvin said:
Wow - that El Diablo coffee is Fantastic! Those beans were unbelievably oily. Bold tasting coffee with NO bitterness whatsoever.

Thanks again - great coffee, Zandor!

Did it gum up your grinder? I always have to scrape the ground coffee out of mine after grinding that stuff.
The "No bitterness" is exactly why I like it. It's a dark roast minus the unpleasant parts. In a way it's kind of funny that I don't like bitter coffee, because I have absolutely no problem with bitter beer.

While Intelligentsia may be a local Chicago place, they do sell online: http://www.intelligentsiacoffee.com
It's filed under "Dark Roasts"

zandor said:
Did it gum up your grinder? I always have to scrape the ground coffee out of mine after grinding that stuff.

Just a quick wipe down with a paper towel and it was good to go. Really an outstanding roast - thanks for the link because I will be picking up some more.

Barcochris, I got your package the other day. WOW!!! I'm looking forward to the coffee. You've outdone yourself with those sticks you sent. I've been wanting to get ahold of one of those Bolivars for some time now, seeing as how no one carries those down here. Great package!

So did I - can't wait to try those coffees! What is in that mix bag?

Dave what that Mix is is a coffee called Blue Bell Mountain and Kona. in about a 3 to 1 ratio. I really like it

So do I! I made a press pot of it last night - very tasty indeed!

Thanks again!

So you guys want to do this again???????

I can flip some names around. What do you say?

we can also open it up to a few more since it went to well

Let me know