Costa Rica cigars

Not sure- need brand names. Smoked Costa Rican Primeros cigars, but only the wrapper was Costa Rican. Are you talking about Costa Rican Puros ?

danilo,

Welcome to the forum! We welcome retailers here, however we don't welcome or tolerate spam, even if it is cigar related.

Why don't you post a little introduction about yourself. Maybe a little about your company. And we also have a retailer's page below. Be sure to post your company related threads there. Feel free to use it. You are welcome to join in our cigar discussions as well.

Again, welcome in!

DL

Hi Im a tobacco producer and manufacturer, soon Im going to write a review :)

Thanks in advance!

Awesome!! Let us know how it's all going! And again, welcome in!

DL

About myself...

Hi... I work for a tobacco company in Costa Rica ...

Tabacos de la Cordillera - El Centauro de Oro, Ltda has its own tobacco plantations in the high cloudy mountain ranges of Costa Rica, in an area with unique soil an climate characteristics ideal for cultivation of Connecticut and Habana tobacco varieties. We grow all our tobacco naturally, from our 40+ genetically pure pre-Castro seed varieties, or from new strains we've created from these ancestral seeds. They represent the pinnacle of Cuba's Golden Age of cigars, after 300 years of refinement ... Before Castro nationalized the island's cigar industry. Cuban tobacco has never since matched that standard of excellence.

We've captured the long-forgotten memory of true, 100% pure Habana tobacco, before JFK made Cuban cigars illegal. Nowhere else will you find cigars being produced from these seeds, some going back 60 years. These genetical treasures thrive in the unique soil and microclimate of Santa Marta de Puriscal, Costa Rica. Monitored, pampered, aged, blended and manufactured using the best of the traditional Cuban process, their inherent smoking qualities are enhanced to perfection. Not many smokers have experienced cigars like these...

Tel (506) 2416 3380 ó (506) 2416 3384.
e-mail: [email protected]

I hear that Costa Rica is beautiful. I spent some time in Guatemala several years ago. I absolutely fell in love with Guatemala. I love Central America and would love to return some day.

DL

I hear that Costa Rica is beautiful. I spent some time in Guatemala several years ago. I absolutely fell in love with Guatemala. I love Central America and would love to return some day.

DL

agreed. i spent some time in Nicaragua and i would love to go back. the central america region is awesome.

...wonderful people too.

My son did a mission trip in Costa Rica years ago and had nothing but great things to say about the country. He wasn't old enough to bring cigars back or I would have had him get me some. Thanks for the info.

The people are awesome. It's interesting how people who live in extreme poverty can be so happy. I guess they aren't weighed down with the burdens that we are. Home mortgages, keeping up with the Joneses, and always chasing something that we will never catch tends to make one lose sleep at night. The more we have, the more we want. The people in Guatemala that I encountered seemed content.

DL

DL

Hope you have a chance to visit our country and of course our factory!

Attachments

• PA_Petite.jpg
    PA_Petite.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 3
Raffle

1. Go to our web page: www.tabacordillera.cr
2. Create a customer profile

On April 12th we will raffle a Torpedo FA Sampler among our registered customers

Good luck!

Attachments

• variety FA.jpg
    variety FA.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 0