Don Peppin Garcia Series JJ

Joined Nov 2007
1K Posts | 2+
The hills and the hollers
So I chose the Series JJ for my smoke this afternoon before I left the house this morning. I get to work and check Joe's Daily Deal and look what I found... http://joecigar.com/

I think its fate or love...not sure, but I know I will have to order!

Don't hate the messenger!

Amazing! A new fav. of mine. Where you been Steve? Just now getting to post from November 2007??? :mrgreen:

Yeah, I gots a slow conection here. Two tin cans and some yarn. You know man, Bama and all...

I like the JJ's too. My only problem is that more often than not I have quality issues with the Pepin stuff I smoke. They always taste wonderful but more often than not their not constructed worth a flip.

elidog said:
I like the JJ's too. My only problem is that more often than not I have quality issues with the Pepin stuff I smoke. They always taste wonderful but more often than not their not constructed worth a flip.

I am surprised to hear that! I have not had the JJ yet but I do enjoy everything I have had by him as well. As for the construction I have always been very impressed. Never an issue for me.

NJsmokey said:
elidog said:

I am surprised to hear that! I have not had the JJ yet but I do enjoy everything I have had by him as well. As for the construction I have always been very impressed. Never an issue for me.

Ditto

I got one of the DPG "tampons" I look forward to trying it.

http://www.cigarsmokinglounge.com/2007/ ... acker.html

Hey anybody know what kind of cutter that is in the picture and were I can get one?

Looks like we need to put together a group buy :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: !!!

Barcochris said:
Hey anybody know what kind of cutter that is in the picture and were I can get one?

cmontgomery said:
Looks like we need to put together a group buy :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: !!!

Barcochris said:

Sent a email to the company...lets see what kind of pricing we can get.

Intrest?