Good Humidor???

Joined Mar 2005
536 Posts | 0+
Wyoming
I have been looking for a 300 ct. humidor and can only find this on one of the hundres of websites that are out there. And I am wondering if anyone has any input or advice on this model.
Any and all opions greatly anticiapated. Thanks.

Attachments

• 300 humidor (380 x 352).jpg
    300 humidor (380 x 352).jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 185
i think thats a great humi. here is why:
1) it has room for complete boxes.
B) it has a place for singles storage.
C) there is room for an oasis/beads. (id go with the beads since its 300ct ...any more, oasis)

HotPlant,

I too am looking for a cabinet humi. Would you mind sharing where you found this one, I really like it. You can PM me the link.
THanks

Thats quite the nice looking humidor. The only problem I could see is maybe the seal on the door but that's easily fixed with weatherstripping or something along those lines.

Let us know how it goes Bill.

PM sent to you stp900, let me know if you get o.k.
It looks like there is something around where the door closes. Not for sure though. Going to give them a call today with some questions. Thanks everyone.

Just a little food for thought. I learned the hard way on this. For the cost of a 300 it does not take much more to go bigger. My 300 only lasted me a couple months.

I agree with Travis. Whatever you think you need, just go bigger. After a few months in this hobby, you'll see why.

Agreed. Also, that one in the pic is kinda small. I think I saw it on ebay a while back.

I have a 50 and a 100 ct. now. I have not bought this one yet but the price is great. I am calling them on Friday to check the size for sure. Does seem kinda small for a 300 ct.

itll hold 300.

300 caronas.

if you are ok with that then get it. it looks good to me.

i just ordered my first cabinet humi. had to the 120 qt. cooler is full. here is a pic of the one i got , think it is the same as devil dogs. great price and since it comes from tampa fl. i get it in one day no extra cost.

Attachments

• 500%20Cab%20Cherry%20WR%202.jpg
    500%20Cab%20Cherry%20WR%202.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 85
Thats the one I got. I love it. Your gonna need some weather striping for it. I used a d strip and its tight as a drum now.