Is Calibus okay? Anybody hear from Malone? . . .

That last one with Lois' insane brother had me nearly wetting myself. I dare anybody who believes its not funny to watch it and not laugh out loud.

Not that anyone cares, but I'm still hanging in there also. I haven't posted in a while since I have been watching my son at night while my wife works. Just letting everyone know that I'm gonna try and start posting again when I get a chance. Hopefully I can get in on the PIF here in the not too distant future.

All is well friends, I have been flying low on the radar for a miriad of reasons. Though I enjoyed my active days very very much here at cigar.com, Occurences in the past caused my wife and I much distress from the board causing me to make my presence a bit more scarce around the water cooler if you will. I was truely humbled and blown away that a few of my fellow BOTL's sent me some wonderful Birthday presents, and this is the reason that keeps me around here. I've been lurking for awhile and love to see all the new folks stopping in, definately enjoying the future of this board.

So hello to all, and I'm always around, if I'm not actively posting, PM and keep in touch and know all of you are in my thoughts on a daily basis, whether it be actively on the board, in a cigar I enjoy, or in my prayers for those in need.

As always,
Paul

Glad to see you're still around and kicking Paul!

And in case we don't see you around before then, hope you and the missus have a great Christmas!

I'll be around! Thanks Cybrus! You do the same. To all have a happy and safe holiday hopefully you get to spend it with friends and family and hopefully it's a memorable one! :wink:

For those who haven't been around, and whom I did not call by name, my apologies, but anyone who becomes a regular and then disappears is missed, trust me. Just because one might not be able to recall all the MIA's handles off the top of one's head, doesn't mean you didn't make a great contribution or that we don't care. The worldwide cigar smoking community, as evidenced by the fierce nature of the folks over on Cigar Wise, is a predominantly close knit group of folks who watch out for each other.

Speaking of watching out for each other, I have now progressed from the Advair disk that I bought for myself on October 27th, after having "the big one" again on the 25th, and am now working on an Advair disk sent to me by none other than one of the fine and caring folks right here on our own Cigars forum. Thanks again to those two folks who stocked me up for the winter, and thanks to everyone for your contributions here, whether you have one post or one thousand.

That was a scary event for all of us Bloof, you would have been greatly missed in both your contributions to the board and as a fellow cigar smoker.

Take care of them disks!

Paul

I'm still shaking my head at being so "stuck on stupid" at age 49. What a ______ dork. You would think nearly dying twice previously of the same condition would have taught me not to throw that pass again. One wonderful thing that was brought to light again, is the incredible outpouring of concern and instant outreach of the worldwide cigar smoking community when one of its own is down. It makes us a unique subculture on this wonderful planet that God has given us, and the abundance thereof.

Thanks to two very generous and standup folks here, I was relieved of the burden of a retail value of $336 in Advair, and what's on hand will get me through most of, if not the entire winter.

How the heck do you beat that? Or thank people enough?