Life can test you at times.

Joined Oct 2005
2K Posts | 1+
Lost in translation
Well some of you may have noticed that I have not been around lately. Things have been really hectic at work and my wife and were expecting anohter child. Yes, were! Monday I got the phone call from my wife that she was heading to the hospital and for me to high tail it over there. By the time I got there she already know the bad news; she had a miscarriage. It was really tough on her since this is the third time this happened to her.
This is where it gets worse. Her body has not naturally passed everything. She went in for an ultra sound today to find out what is in there. The doctor said there is the possiblilty that there is a tumor in her uterus. This just shocked me. I am literally shaking as I type this right now. She has to go into surgery tomorrow to have DNC and also a camera probe to find out if a tumor is there. Guys I need your prayers more than ever right now. I will poke me head in a little more today but i probably will not be around much until next week at the earliest. I'll talk with you later.
-Dave

Phish, I hope everything goes well for you and your wife. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

CC, good to see you back. Hope everything is getting better for you too!

I'm really sorry to hear about everything you and your wife are going thru right now. You'll be in my thoughts.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

You and your wife are in our prayers.

My thoughts are with you and your family. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to ask us!

Sorry to hear that things are not going well and for the lose as well. I have said a prayer for you and your family.

Thaks for all of the kind words guys and gal. I appreciate it. I'm trying to not worry too much about it, worrying never solved or helped any situation; but its tough not to. I'll know more tomorrow so I'll check in when I can.

Hang in there Dave. I'll keep you and your wife in my thoughts and prayers. Very sorry for your loss.

Dave,

Sorry to hear what you're going through, but thank you for sharing it with all of us. I'll keep you and your wife in my prayers man.

-Axe

Dave,

I will definately keep you and your family in my prayers.

All the best,

Joe

As was said earlier, if you need ANYTHING - please don't hesitate to ask.

Very sorry to hear that. Take care and be strong.

CC, glad to see you back again. Hope you're doing better.