PAY IT FORWARD #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Jan 2006
612 Posts | 0+
Florida
We have decided to only have one PIF - with a few new rules.
The 3X3X3 rule please see the first post in the original PIF thread
for rule changes & explanations.
Thanks!
CC

Well I heard someone in the other pay it forward thread say it was ok to start another PIf if we wanted to....... so here we go....I think theres enough people always waiting in line to play that this would not be a problem

well if this idea is NOT against forum rules than lets get it on

who wants to be my amback mooch?

Its a good idea, but the teasing is half of the fun. Also, it adds to the suspnse. To have to ask right away would be too much and too quick. Its better to have people always looking at the thread to see if the question was posted.

Stickman said:
Well I heard someone in the other pay it forward thread say it was ok to start another PIf if we wanted to.......
I know I said that in another thread. . . but, I was kidding :oops: . I don't think folks want to start another 'cus then you can't torture everyone that is waiting.

phisherman said:
Its a good idea, but the teasing is half of the fun. Also, it adds to the suspnse. To have to ask right away would be too much and too quick. Its better to have people always looking at the thread to see if the question was posted.

so be it....rules to be left the same as the original pif thread

im game for a change, i will be your amback mooch!

who will be my amback mooch?

jihiggs said:
im game for a change, i will be your amback mooch!

who will be my amback mooch?

lol........ ok mr jihiggs give me the PM

Please don't take my disagreement as needed. This is your thread and mine is just an opinion of a lunatic.

You mean now I have to watch 2 threads???? I kind of like the idea though, it will make it interesting.

Sooo, the question is pending, if no one grabs it before 6:00 Central, I will, I've got lots to share.

Do we really need two?
I was thinking we should make our 2 week wait after winning a 3 week wait. It gives new guys more chance.
I am not saying I am opposed to another PIF, but it can get confusing.
I'd like to hear other guys say if they feel it needed.
I used the word needed -
what say all?

I'm with CC, to wait 3-4 weeks after winning a PIF, and having just 1 PIF.

It's the suspense of the wait and the feeling of victory after beating BP to the PIF that makes it fun.

I'm kind of with you on this CC - my suggestion would be to reduce the period in which you have to ask the question from 4 days down to 1 or 2. This way there is more activity on one thread = and it doesn't get too confusing with two threads.

My 2 cents.

I am always willing to let a new guy jump in, but will leave it up to the stickman and the mods. Whatever the majority decides is okay with me.

Barcochris, PM me your addie.

Doc-T said:
I'm with CC, to wait 3-4 weeks after winning a PIF, and having just 1 PIF.

It's the suspense of the wait and the feeling of victory after beating BP to the PIF that makes it fun.

Beating BP at ANYTHING is ALWAYS fun!

Dont want another pif? ...........no problem

mod please cancel this thread

sorry jihiggs....looks like we got shot down

Status
Not open for further replies.