Cigar Trade Summer Box Pass

I have to say, even though I'm not involved that this box pass is so interesting and educational. I enjoy reading everyone's puts and takes and then I go and try to find out as much as I can about any of the sticks I am unfamiliar with. I'm glad the info from each person has been kept public, it really is interesting reading.

Trent

Okay, screw up on my end. I am cleaning up my office and I found the address list. I scanned it and emailed it to Phish. If you need a copy, Bill let me know.

Trent - box passes are a lot of fun. The first time you open one it is the greatest. Hope you hop on the next one.

Kevin

Glad to see that I am not the only one who got confused about where to send the box. Makes it a little more fun this way though.

Dave - did you get the box yet? It looks like it was delivered - but that could mean that it's just at the P.O. ready to go out.

I have the box but do not have an email with the address list. Did you send it to statestreet.com or verizon.net?

I will list my takes and put later on today and get the box out tomorrow.

It went to Verizon - can I fax it to you? PM me your fax if that is possible.

Kevin

I have the fax so we are good; except for the fact that we have issues at work so I had to get in early and did nto have time to get the box out. Sorry for the delay guys. I will get it out tomorrow.

Ok so here it goes

Takes
Padilla Miami Belicosa

Puts
Opus X fuente fuente
Rocky Patel OSG Toro
Sancho Panza toro

Lottery
Boli PC

The package is on its way to Rodney. I will PM Rodney the tracking number.

hotplantbill said:
Where'o'where could the box pass be?

Got home today to a note in the mail box saying I have a package for pick up, Ill try to get home early monday to get the box. I checked the tracking # late last night and it said it was still in Mass.

Ok here goes

Takes:
A.Fuente reserva xtra viejo
Padron 64
DPG serie JJ

Puts:
CAO Vision robuso
Perdomo ESV91 Maestro tubo
Aurora Preferidos ruby tubo

Lotto: CAO Italia Piazza
Ice packs in the freezer, if these are ok Box will be off to Dean in the morning

Box went out this morning insured for $300 Ill PM Dean with the tracking info.

Thanks Bill for including me in the pass, its been alot of fun watching this thing make its rounds.