Tatuaje Black

Joined Nov 2007
1K Posts | 2+
The hills and the hollers
So I got a great email from the owner of my B&M yesterday (is it bad that he now just sends me personal emails?) and he got 2 jars of Tat Black in. I made up some lame excuse to leave work and drove like a maniac to get there. I came flying in and Pat was like "Slow down slow down."

Unfortunately, the jars were already spoken for and only two per customer. Good thing is, I got some and I am supper pumped!

Anyone had one yet? Aub, I know you got some. You smoked one yet?

I have just one that I got the other day from Holts. I am also very curious about this stick.

I hope they release more. I can see myself going through mine very very quickly.

anyone have a lead on an online store that has these available? I cant seem to find any and would love to give these a try.

I got mine from Holts in Philly, I really like them and the sampler costs $75 plus $7 shipping for your entire order. It is under samplers and all samplers. It's called the Royal Flush and it includes..
Includes 5 cigars:

1 Fuente Fuente Opus X Super Belicoso
1 Tatuaje Black label
1 Ashton ESG 21
1 San Cristobal Maestro
1 Padron 40th Anniversary

Let me know if you find a way to by singles.

NJsmokey said:
I got mine from Holts in Philly, I really like them and the sampler costs $75 plus $7 shipping for your entire order. It is under samplers and all samplers. It's called the Royal Flush and it includes..
Includes 5 cigars:

1 Fuente Fuente Opus X Super Belicoso
1 Tatuaje Black label
1 Ashton ESG 21
1 San Cristobal Maestro
1 Padron 40th Anniversary

Let me know if you find a way to by singles.

I too bought this sampler...great looking sampler!!

I smoked a Black about two weeks ago. This is definitely a full-bodied cigar with a spicy wrapper. Eat before you smoke this one, fellas.

I've smoked a few of these now...very consistent and excellent. I hope they release another batch in the future. I want to age mine and it's gonna be hard to do.

I smoked my first Tat black last night. I thought this was another cigar that does not live up to all the hype. It started out amazing full of pepper and spice, almost too spicy to nose smoke. Then it mellowed out into a very woodsy almost bland smoke, but still tons of spice through the nose. Don't get me wrong, I though it was another great cigar by Tatuaje, but i just don't think it was worth all they mass hysteria.

B128thopen said:
I smoked my first Tat black last night. I thought this was another cigar that does not live up to all the hype. It started out amazing full of pepper and spice, almost too spicy to nose smoke. Then it mellowed out into a very woodsy almost bland smoke, but still tons of spice through the nose. Don't get me wrong, I though it was another great cigar by Tatuaje, but i just don't think it was worth all they mass hysteria.

In other words it was a fitting cigar for the day! :mrgreen:

NJsmokey said:
B128thopen said:

In other words it was a fitting cigar for the day! :mrgreen:

So sad, but so true!