what is the worst cigar?

Joined Jan 2006
52 Posts | 0+
Ashburn, VA
what is your worst cigar...

tie with sacuba and anyting from acid.

The same as my opinion of the best cigar. The one YOU think is worst. But I guess putting Avanti's around the top of the list isn't all that wrong. How the heck can my friend smoke those things? :cryinlaugh: :rotflmao: :cryinlaugh:

Hey look!! Another Diablo thread!!!! :twisted:

I'm sorry, I really hated that cigar. Yuck.

iminaquagmire said:
Drew Estates La Vieja Habana. Enough said about that experience.

Hey, wait a minute, I've got a couple of those. I haven't smoked them yet, but I have given a couple away. I hope nobody hates me for it. I thought they sounded good when I read about them.

Oh, well, there you go!

anything flavored is out for me, I have had a lot of dog rockets in my life & I have had some one of a kind GEMS , but the verrrrrry worst that I can remember right at this time was a Tiquila flavored cigar, fallowed close by a dirt, as far as Avantis,Bloofy my friend & distant neighbor, My friend & close Neighbor, the Pro wrestler, (retired) Dominic DeNucci loves them , so if you want to argue that point with him, well the Qtr.Deck is always open ! hahaha
Enjoy, Vince

Bikeman said:
iminaquagmire said:
Drew Estates La Vieja Habana. Enough said about that experience.

Hey, wait a minute, I've got a couple of those. I haven't smoked them yet, but I have given a couple away. I hope nobody hates me for it. I thought they sounded good when I read about them.

Oh, well, there you go!

What one likes another hates so don't worry about it. Plus even if whoever you gave them to doesn't like them, the experience of smoking any cigar for the first time is still a learning one.

Also, Capt has a box of these so we know some people like them.