What Smokes Did You Buy Today?

Picked up an Opus X XXX and Anejo Reserva No. 55 along with a couple Padron Fumas and a Chateau Fuente Maduro. I saw a great many good looking cigars that I've been wanting to try. Wish this shop was on my side of town.

Jeffrow said:
I Just ordered my first Opus X. I hope it's worth the money. Should i let it sit in my humidor for a while before I smoke it?

In my opinion, yes. I've smoked 2 Opus X's, the first was right out of the shop, it definitely needed to mellow out a little bit. The other one tasted better with a little age on it. Just my 2 cents.

Today I bought:
CAO Criollo
CAO Cx2
Partagas Spanish Rosado
Don Lino Africa

I went to a charity event my tobacconist had in which all cigar sales went to St. Judes Children's Hospital. Nish Patel was there smoking right there with us talking about new lines and aquisitions. I had a great time.

I bought a box of 15 A sized Patel Sun Growns, Edges, and Vintage 1990s. It was a beautifully done limited edition case of coffins. The cigars are 8 1/4"! I also bought 3 Juan Lopez sticks and 7 more Sun Growns. Really didn't want to spend that much but it all went to charity so today was the day to do it.

Still trying new cigars regularly, being the noob I am...lol. I've found a nice one, the Macanudo - Duke of Devon. Very smooth, nice and mild. Loving the site, and their service is quite fast. Looking forward to experimenting more, and learning more as I go. :thumbsup:

A few more suggestions for a mild smoke? Just ordered some cusano 18's, the reviews seem promising. Being the light smoker I am, only 2 or 3 a week, definitely lookin for mild.

SJ Mark, Then the Cusano 18 will definitely be up your alley. And alot more flavor than the Macanudo.

This weeks purchases

AF Anjeo Reserva No. 55
AF OpusX XXX
AF Chateau Fuente Maduro
5 Vegas Series ‘A’ Artisan
Gurkha Master Select Toro
Perdomo Estate Seleccion Monstro Maduro
RP Vintage 1992 Toro
Pueblo Dominicano Torpedo
Padron Fumas

Attachments

• 9-18-01.jpg
    9-18-01.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1,406
I see you have taken the advice of the "neighborhood pusher" and bought the Vegas A. Good choice. Hello addiction!

I have a 18 of the Vegas "A" Artisan due in here tomorrow. Haven't tried them yet. Got the one resting in the humi. Found the 18 with a leather desk top humidor on cigarbid for $34.

9/14...5 Vegas Series A Artisan
Sol Cubano Maduro Toro
Danli Reserve Sampler Pack

After stumbling upon the Excalibur Mini's that were hidden at the bottom of my humi,
I figured the Cohiba would be perfect for the 5 minute walk to campus in the morning.
At the very least, it'll wake my A$$ up :wink:

Yesterday's delivery from cigarbid.com

Attachments

• 9-20-2.jpg
    9-20-2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,363
  • 9-20-1.jpg
    9-20-1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,363
Big purchase tonight:

3 Romeo y Julieta Cedros #2
2 CAO Brazillia Gol
2 Cusano C10
1 AF Curly Head Deluxe
1 La Aurora 100 Anos
one or two others that I can' remember...

today I bought

four 858 maduros
two Ashton Aged Maduro #40s
two Ashton Aged Maduro #20s
one ashtray
edit: forgot to mention a pack of Montecristo Habanitos

the ashtray is pale yellow glass (ceramic?) with a red outline of Cuba and with script that says "La Habana, Cuba"

Havana is also marked on the Island. I'll post a pic tomorrow.

Some Fuente Exquisitos maduros since I'm smoking at least one of these a day now...

A couple of the new Edge Lite torpedos.

A Felipe Gregorio Tres Capas churchill. Its sort of like a barber pole but it has a candela, cameroon (I think), and a maduro. I just hope it doesn't fall apart when I go to smoke it. It looks too good.

So I just back from my first visit to a 'proper' cigar shop whilst on vacation in Orlando and purchased the following boxes; Cusano C10 Crown Corona, Cusano Aged 18 years Churchill, Romeo Y Julieta Rothchilde En Tubo - any thoughts ?

I ordered through Cigar.com

Ashton Maduro Pyramids - I blame you Wolfdaddy
Camacho Corojo Monarcas - I blame you Razorking
a couple of Diplomas - I blame the whole damn lot of you
Sancho Panza Double Maduro Cervantes - I must blame myself - just something to try.

I will have a tough time waiting for those diplomas and Monarcas!