What Smokes Did You Buy Today?

Picked up a few Olor Fuerte's the other day. They should arrive around Wednesday. Looking for ward to trying one of those puppies.

Marty

1 box of RASS
2 Punch RE 2007
2 RA RE 2007

Lancero Sampler
Opus X Sampler

Yea, a little overboard...but i had to :)

I am a little late but I visted a nice B&M in SC while I was in North Myrtle Beach for my brothers wedding (I have the info if anyone is interested). Anyway, I was curious about Fuego cigars ever since I heard Connor talk about them (We seem to have a similar taste). So I picked up the following since I haven't seen most of them locally...

J. Fuego Delirium Robusto
J. Fuego Gran Reserva Corojo No. 1, Belicoso
Olivia Series V Belicoso
Illusione 88
Gurkha Shaggy Toro

I hope I enjoy these, and the owner gave me the stroes site, which if it works out I will share.

NJsmokey said:
I am a little late but I visted a nice B&M in SC while I was in North Myrtle Beach for my brothers wedding (I have the info if anyone is interested). Anyway, I was curious about Fuego cigars ever since I heard Connor talk about them (We seem to have a similar taste). So I picked up the following since I haven't seen most of them locally...

J. Fuego Delirium Robusto
J. Fuego Gran Reserva Corojo No. 1, Belicoso
Olivia Series V Belicoso
Illusione 88
Gurkha Shaggy Toro

I hope I enjoy these, and the owner gave me the stroes site, which if it works out I will share.

Nice grabs! I have not smoked the delirium yet, but hear it is great!
I hope the 777 makes it to you in the pass!

B128thopen said:
Nice grabs! I have not smoked the delirium yet, but hear it is great!
I hope the 777 makes it to you in the pass!

Thats why I didn't pick one up, but if not this guys store does singles over the net so I can get one that way. Or maybe if I like them I can get one of my local shops to pick the line up!

Well over the past week I have purchased the Camacho sampler, Oliva V Maduro, and Tatuaje Monster "The Frank"

Well, I picked up a few 5-packs of various things. I'm still experimenting, trying to find one or two that I REALLY like. I got a fiver each of:

Victor Sinclair Triple Corojo Toro
Tierra del Sol Maduro Robusto by Perdomo
Fire Double Corona Corojo by Indian Tabac
Gurkha Fuerte Toro (supposedly the strongest Gurkha blend ever) (we'll see)

Marty

jlmarta said:
Well, I picked up a few 5-packs of various things. I'm still experimenting, trying to find one or two that I REALLY like. I got a fiver each of:

Victor Sinclair Triple Corojo Toro
Tierra del Sol Maduro Robusto by Perdomo
Fire Double Corona Corojo by Indian Tabac
Gurkha Fuerte Toro (supposedly the strongest Gurkha blend ever) (we'll see)

Marty

Marty I have had the Gurkha Fuerte before. Not that I would say strongest cigar ever, but I do remeber finding them very enjoyable with good flavor.

Good! I'm glad to hear that. I got all of those from that 'evil site' and their description of the Gurkha said, "Prepare yourself for the strongest Gurkha blend ever created by Kaizad Hansotia".

Of course, we know they have to 'hype' the product and sometimes they get a little carried away so I guess a grain or two of salt is in order.....

Thanks for the input,

Marty

Just picked up a fiver each of the following from CBid:

Baccarat Luchadores
Fire by Indian Tabac Double Corona Corojo
Rocky Patel Fusion Seconds robustos

And a fiver of:

Olor fuerte Churchills

from Famous Smokes.

Can't wait for them to get here. The only one I've tried before is the Fire by Indian Tabac and I like those pretty well. Don't know what I'll think of the rest.

Marty

Over the Weekend i picked up a sticks from my Local B&M...

-5 Gurkha Evils

-5 Gurkha Empires

- The Last Box of Avalon Hellhounds available at that B&M